Qi Mu stroked his furry head, "Isn't this a hair? How old are you, eh?"

.It made Xu Hanzheng even more uncomfortable.

    "Why can't you take a picture of me better?"

    "You're so ugly, there's nothing good-looking." Qi Mu was helpless, "If you don't believe me, find it yourself."

    Qi Mu gave him the phone. There were hundreds of photos of Xu Hanzheng in the album, but none of them looked good.

    "why?"

    Xu Hanzheng can't accept it, he obviously doesn't look like this!

    Qi Mu did it on purpose, every time he saw Xu Hanzheng's strange sleeping position, he would always take a picture of him, so there were so many.

    "Don't worry, starting from tomorrow, I won't let you down." Qi Mu comforted him, "You will appear on my Weibo every day from now on, darling."

    Xu Hanzheng: "..." Why do I have a bad premonition.

.Sure enough, the next day, Qi Mu posted an even uglier photo, and someone already used his photo as an emoji below.

    Incredibly ugly.

    Xu Hanzheng died.

    ——

    Xu Xiaoxiao finally finished the college entrance examination and finally could relax, so he made a request to Chi Yu.

    "Let's go buy wine, I want to drink!"

    "Okay." Chi Yu showed an inevitable smile.

    "I'm going out to travel, I'm going out to play."

    "Okay." Chi Yu promised him.

    "After I come back from playing, I have to think carefully about which major to choose."

    "Well." Chi Yu hugged him, "We'll talk about it tomorrow, and go to bed today."

    "it is good."

.The next day, the two went out for a big shopping. Xu Xiaoxiao bought a lot of food. Chi Yu originally planned to take him out to eat, but he insisted on making it himself. Chi Yu thought about it too, so the two of them finished shopping and prepared ingredients together and cooked together.

    There was a lot of preparation, and the two of them couldn't finish it. Xu Xiaoxiao called Qi Mulai.

    Xu Hanzheng also had a pigtail on his head, Qi Mu hung up the phone, Beibei "Go wash your hair, Xiaoxiao is going to eat, and by the way, pick up Xiaocao and go together."

    "Okay." Xu Hanzheng's eyes immediately brightened.

    Qi Xiaocao has already gone to primary school. Usually, Qi Mu picks him up. Xu Hanzheng is busy starting a new business, so when he saw Xu Hanzheng driving, he was a little surprised, "Dad?"

    "My dear son, come up quickly.Qi Xiaocao opened the car door, only to find Qi Mu in the back seat, "Daddy? Why did you two come together?"

    "Let's go to your Uncle Chi's house for dinner together."

    "Great, I miss Auntie." Qi Xiaocao said excitedly.

    Of the four, only Xu Xiaoxiao could play with him. During Xu Xiaoxiao's high school, they didn't have much fun. "Daddy, can I have a good time with my aunt this time? There are a lot of toys in my aunt's house."

    Qi Mu wiped his sweat for him and said with a smile, "Well, my aunt has finished her college entrance examination, so I can have a good time with you."