Chapter 18

The task of drawing cats was not completed in the morning, so Xu Xiaoxiao went again in the afternoon.

    Wandering around, he found the kitten that was half-painted in the morning, an ordinary pastoral cat, gray and hoarse, Xu Xiaoxiao seduced it with food.

    Squatting on the ground, holding a mobile phone to broadcast live, the rabbit slippers trembled, "Little cat, come here, come here."

    The kitten tentatively took a few steps forward, stretched out a paw and pulled over to eat, Xu Xiaoxiao quietly stretched out a hand and touched it.

    "I still need your cooperation in the afternoon, kitty."

    "Meow~"

    "Hey, just when you promise!"

    Most of the live broadcast rooms are attracted by their appearance.

    The first second it came was amazing, it was exactly the same as the cover!

    Afterwards, he started to get confused.

    What is this presenter doing? .Live reading Pinyin? This stumbling, the level of inaccurate sound, is a kindergarten beginner?

    After watching more...

    Damn, damn, this anchor is a little over the top.

    During the live broadcast of cooking, fans witnessed that he used sugar as salt from the beginning, and occasionally fried it, and then made mouth-watering braised pork, which made them want to climb out and taste it.

    Chi Yu sneered when he saw the barrage, the braised pork that looked very good, but Xu Xiaoxiao still regarded the sugar as salt.

    However, since the amount of sugar and salt is almost the same, it is still delicious to make. Of course, there is no need to let fans know about this.

    How did Chi Yu know? Because that day, there was another dish on the table—tomato mixed with salt.

    Chi Yu entered Xu Xiaoxiao's live broadcast room on a whim, and after seeing him live broadcast, he naturally and skillfully put down his affairs.

.Because it was very inconvenient to draw, Xu Xiaoxiao was drawing with his right hand and patted the cat he drew with his left.

    Fans shouted and said they wanted to see people, and the crazy barrage said they wanted to see Yan. After calling for a long time, Xu Xiaoxiao didn't even glance at the barrage, and then the fans began to lick their hands.

    【How cute is this chubby little chubby hand with swollen hands! 】

    【Want to pinch! 】

    [This hand is frozen and swollen, so buy some medicine and apply it. 】

    [Wait in front, I also feel frozen and swollen. 】

    ...

    Chi Yu closed the barrage and looked at the hand intently.

    Xu Xiaoxiao's hands are not big, but they are very beautiful, and they are indeed a little swollen, especially the fingers, which are like small lotus roots that are swollen one by one.

    The back of his hand was also a little red, Chi Yu noticed it for a while and found that he would scratch the red and swollen place with his fingernails from time to time.

.He opened the browser and searched for frostbite. Sure enough, in the early stage, it was red and swollen, and it was hot and itchy.

    So he returned to the live broadcast room and slowly typed the next line.

    Has the baby learned today: [Any good frostbite cream to recommend? 】

    Fan a: [In the front, do you want to buy it to scare you? 】

    Has the baby studied today: [Well. 】

    Fan a: [! ! 】

    Fan b: [Stunned! Does the buddy in front know the address of Xia Xia? ! ! 】

    ...

    Chi Yu ignored them. A fan later said that there is no need for frostbite cream yet, so be careful not to freeze it again, it will be fine soon.

    Chi Yu wrote them down one by one.

    Then I silently opened a certain treasure, collected a bunch of hand creams to place an order, and specially found a store that kept selling during the Spring Festival.

.After buying, go back and watch Xu Xiaoxiao's live broadcast room.

    【Fuck you! Who was that just now! ! ! ! 】

    [Brightened my titanium alloy dog ​​eyes, is it my hidden life for two years! ! Ah ah ah! ! 】

    【Sisters are right! It's really Qi Mu! ! ! 】

    【! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 】

    【Heh heh heh! ! lick lick! ! ! 】

    ...

    It was almost New Year's Eve, Qi Mu brought them some seafood, saw Xu Xiaoxiao downstairs, didn't pay attention to his live broadcast, and walked over with a smile.

    Xu Xiaoxiao finished painting the cat at this time, and was showing everyone the snow that just fell yesterday in 360 degrees. It was very thick and spectacular.

    Hearing Qi Mu's voice, he turned around, just in time to photograph Qi Mu.

.Qi Mulai didn't have a job before, so he dressed more casually, a dark coat with a light-colored shirt inside, and the whole person was more gentle than usual.

    He was carrying a black plastic bag with seafood in it, which was extremely inconsistent with his image at this time.

    If it weren't for the unchanging, close and gentle smile on his face, fans would hardly recognize him.

    Xu Xiao was so frightened that he hurriedly closed the live broadcast, and his hands trembled, making fans think there was an earthquake.

    "Brother Qi, I, I accidentally broadcast you live just now..."

    "? Are you live streaming?" Qi Mu was surprised.

    "Well, it was live broadcast for a while just now." Xu Xiao was so scared that he didn't know where to put it, just like a child who did something wrong.

    Qi Mu stroked his head and smiled, "It's alright, are you coming down to draw cats again?"

    "Uh-huh."

    "Is that finished?"

."It's finished." Xu Xiaoxiao was relieved when he heard that he said nothing.

    "Go upstairs, it's cold outside."

    "Uh-huh."

    Xu Xiaoshuang packed his things, and Qi Mu waited for him.

    Probably, no one remembers him now. After all, it has been six years, and he quit the entertainment circle without warning at that time. If he was recognized, there would be many critics.

    The author has something to say: [Answer Yesterday]

    I don't know how Dr. Fei felt at the time, maybe it was two arrows piercing his heart. (What kind of ghost description is this?!)

    【Tell me about today】

    This morning, my mother and I went to town to buy a pig's head. We waited for three hours to buy a pig's head in the icy north wind. So in the afternoon, I...

    sneeze × 10

    Runny nose×10*2

.My head is dizzy, so...

    I got 1500 today

    ah ah ah

    (I am too dedicated! Quickly support a certain treasure to issue me a dedication blessing!!)

    【Looking forward to tomorrow】

    Say it again