Chapter 31

On his birthday, Xu Xiaoxiao woke up early, and the strangeness in his body became more obvious. He was a little ashamed and didn't know how to tell Chi Yu, but it was really uncomfortable.

    You Qi was quiet in the middle of the night, but his body became restless. He sometimes wondered if he had grown up.

    My mother said that one day I will grow up, and then I can marry and have a baby.

    So, can he have a baby now?

    Thinking of this, my heart is full of joy and joy, and I tell Mr. Chi...

    Ah, can't tell Mr. Chi.

    Forgetting that you are in this world is an alternative.

    It was as if a basin of cold water had been poured into his heart, and it was cold and cold, making him instantly stunned.

    Qi Mu came to help Xu Xiaoxiao prepare things together in the morning, and brought the gifts over by the way.

.Xu Hanzheng insisted on coming, and he was forced to hold him at home, but the guy didn't give up and asked Qi Mu to help him bring the gift.

    Qi Mu looked at the gift box he handed over. The delicate bracelet radiated the light of money, and Qi Mu accepted it for Xu Xiaoxiao.

    If you don't accept it for nothing, it's quite suitable for small frights.

    "No, didn't you say you have no money? Where did you get the money to buy gifts?"

    "Ah" Xu Hanzheng coughed falsely, "Just, I brought it from home."

    "Really?" Qi Mu was skeptical, "Do you still bring this kind of thing when you come out?"

    "Yeah." The answer was not cowardly at all, making it impossible to see any signs of lying.

    Qi Mu thought about it for a while and felt that it made sense, "Yes, unisex styles can be worn by both men and women."

    Both men and women can flirt.

    "..."

.Xu Hanzheng only felt that he had shot himself in the foot, so he could only smirk a few times to avoid the topic.

    He bought this bracelet at an auction. He has many similar bracelets and necklaces, but he just took one.

    As for the neutral models, because they are all bought for one person.

    That person's fans said that their idols are suitable for unisex styles and will be more delicate and beautiful, and he remembered it.

    I'm used to buying when I see the right one, but I haven't dared to give it away until now.

    "That, do you like it?"

    "Huh?" Qi Mu was looking for a coat, but he didn't care about his tentative tone, "It's okay, it's pretty, and it's suitable for Xiaoxiao."

    "Oh." Hearing that he didn't like it, Xu Hanzheng didn't ask any more.

.When Qi Mu changed his clothes and went out, he specially instructed him, "Don't forget to take the medicine, I may be back a little late tonight. There is something to eat in the refrigerator. If you warm it up, will the appliances in the kitchen still work?"

    "Yes, yes." Xu Hanzheng let him go with peace of mind, and felt a long-lost warmth from his words.

    "Yeah." He took the key and changed his shoes. "Recover your injury early, and go out to find a new place early. As a friend, I can't support you for the rest of your life."