Chapter 44

Two months later.

Xu Xiaoxiao ran around the crew and came back, panting, "Yeah! Brother, liberate yourself!"

"I'm happy when I came, but I'm still happy when I leave." Qi Mu asked him to drink some water, "There is no time when you are unhappy."

"Hey, I'm excited when I come, and even more excited when I leave!" Xu Xiao scared and drank a large glass of water, "Brother, I'll go and take a photo with them!"

"Well, let's go." Qi Mu was packing his things and promised him while he was busy.

Xu Xiaoxiao rushed out with his mobile phone in his hand, and went to Quanzhen first. After several months, he established a solid revolutionary friendship with Shenzhen - stealing food together. At this time, he walked over with a smile, "Brother Quanzhen, let's eat together when you have time."

Quanzhen hides from the agent, Xu Xiaoxiao hides from Qi Mu.

.Thinking that he had gained ten pounds in two months, and Xu Xiao was scared that he had not gained a single kilogram, Quanzhen couldn't help but feel sad. If he wanted to save face, his tone was a little difficult, "Okay, if you are free, let's have a big meal together."

Xu Xiaoxiao nodded, "Let's take a picture!"

"Yeah." Quanzhen stood behind him and took a step to find the best height.

After taking a photo with Quan Zhen, Xu Xiaoxiao went to Tong Xin, Zhao Yuanxiao, the director, and other actors who were well-connected. The main protagonists were basically found, but Josh was not found.

Xu Xiaoxiao gathered Jiugongge and released it. Among the comments of fans, a conspicuous one appeared, and it was also liked by fans on the hot search.

Josh posted a "crying" emoji and commented, [Why didn't Xiaoxiao take a photo with me? 】

.Xu Xiaoxiao was stunned by his shamelessness, why didn't he look for him, did he have any points in his heart?

So Xu Xiao thought for a while, [I'm sorry, Brother Qiao, you weren't there when the shoot was finished, (~0~)]

There are also fans who know Josh's itinerary and come out to explain.

【Josh went on a date at that time? He finished it a week early. 】

【Then you're going to pretend to be pitiful and ask Xie Xie why you didn't look for him】

[Normal people should feel uncomfortable when they see that the crew in Jiugong Ge has no self? I don't think how is Josh?]

...

Josh didn't reply immediately, but came out to reply to Xu Xiaoxiao when the fans were discussing the matter.

[Awkward, it's my fault, I'll be there next time! Don't forget me again! 】

Xu Xiao gave a startled expression and put down the phone.

.He plays a lot.

Fans can feel the delicate relationship between the two even more.

Xu Xiaoxiao never mentioned Josh on Weibo before, and Josh never appeared when he was making short videos. Judging from the degree of interaction between Xu Xiaoxiao and the rest of the crew, they are 80% disagreeable.

Xu Xiaoxiao wanted to let the world know that Josh was a scum, but Qi Mu said that he couldn't make trouble, so Xu Xiaoxiao could only bear it.

They were driving home. Xu Xiaoxiao originally suggested that he drive a car behind Qi Mu, but Qi Mu laughed and warned him that this kind of toy car could not go on the road, it was dangerous. Xu Xiaoxiao was disappointed, and suggested to put the car back in the trunk, but the trunk couldn't fit.