Chapter 47

The two arrived at Feng'an Community in the middle of the night, and the uncle at the door asked them for a long time before reluctantly letting them in.

    The child had been sitting in the living room waiting, when he heard the phone ringing, he connected immediately, ran to the door and whispered, "Dad Qi Mu, are you there yet?"

    Answered in the affirmative, the child opened the door.

    As soon as Qi Mu entered, the child hugged her thigh tightly, "Woooooooooo..."

    Chi Yu followed behind and closed the door. Qi Mu picked up the child and wiped his tears with a soft voice, "Don't cry, baby. Where's your father?"

    "Dad is sleeping." The child put his arms around his neck, and was very frightened this night.

    "Don't cry, darling.Qi Mu hugged the child and gently patted his back to comfort him. After he slowly stopped crying, he said, "I'll go see your father. You and this uncle will wait in the living room first, okay?"

    "Well." The child glanced at Chi Yu and nodded sensible. When Qi Mu came, he was no longer afraid. He subconsciously felt that as long as Qi Mu came, he could control Xu Hanzheng.

    Chi Yu stared at the child with big eyes in the living room.

    "What's your name?" Chi Yu waved to the child and asked him to come over.

    "My name is Qi Xiaocao, hello Uncle Chi." The child walked over and sat next to Chi Yu, Chi Yu asked him, "How do you know my surname is Chi?"

    "Dad said it." The children explained obediently, "I also know that my aunt's name is Xu Xiaoxiao. I saw him on TV, and it was Qi Mu's father."

    Chi Yu laughed, "I know quite a lot."

    ...

.The two chatted, Qi Mu went into the bedroom to find Xu Hanzheng.

    Xu Hanzheng took sleeping pills and slept soundly. Qi Mu called out and didn't wake up. He simply let him go back to sleep and went to the living room to sit and talk with the three of them.

    The child hadn't slept all night, and was so sleepy at this time that he yawned again and again. Qi Mu asked him to go to sleep, he said no, he had to wait for his father to wake up, Qi Mu picked him up and coaxed him softly, "Go to sleep first, your father wakes up, I'll call you again, okay?"

    The child said that he would not sleep, but he was picked up and coaxed, and within two minutes, he fell asleep.

    When Xu Hanzheng woke up in the morning, he first saw Chi Yu sleeping on the sofa in the living room, and the child fell asleep leaning on his lap. Then he heard the busy voice from the kitchen, Xu Hanzheng rushed in in disbelief.

    Qi Mu is making breakfast.

.He touched his face, suppressed the excitement in his heart, and frowned, "Why are you here?"

    Hearing the voice, Qi Mu casually glanced at him sideways. He didn't see his displeased expression. He was still busy, "Go wash your face and eat, and call Chi Yu and Xiaocao up by the way."

    Xu Hanzheng's pretended indifference was not noticed by him. After thinking about it, he stopped him in the past, "Why did you appear at my house? You can leave now."

    Qi Mu didn't care about him at all, and pushed him out, "Sleep stupid? Go out to wash your face and wake up, and then we'll discuss other things."

    "I……"

    "Get out." Qi Mu closed the kitchen door.

    The child was already awake, and when he saw Xu Hanzheng come out, he excitedly ran over and hugged his leg, "Dad!"