Chapter 24

The barrage followed him and took a breath. They were scared and learned to drive?

    "What a big radish..." Xu Xiaoxiao took out the radish card, "It's so cute."

    Yellow does not pull a few, orange is orange, and it is said that red is not red, it is a very cute color anyway.

    Xu Xiaoxiao looked at Chi Yu in surprise and made a mouth shape, "Is it for me? Mr. Chi!"

    Chi Yu felt great satisfaction in her heart, but she had to pretend that she was fascinated by reading books, and just nodded seriously as if she had no time to talk to him.

    Xu Xiao was frightened and almost forgot that he was broadcasting live. He jumped up with joy and put the clip on his head one by one. He was also annoyed that he should bring a mirror, but he couldn't see what it looked like.

    Then I looked up, oh, it's live.

    Just use the mirror to see if it looks good.

.Fans are laughing crazy, Xu Xiao's head is full of fright, how funny it is.

    Of course, what's more, it's stupid and cute, and there are fewer barrages for a while, and everyone takes screenshots.

    【Scare is too cute】

    [Reminiscent of me when I was a child, wearing a full head card to show off to my friends~]

    [Then the question is, who bought this? cheeks]

    [Is it for hand cream, a box?]

    [What about the big brother in the live broadcast room last time? Don't you mean to scare you off? 】

    Xu Xiaoxiao didn't know that Chi Yu had watched his live broadcast, and he didn't know that Chi Yu had also asked fans about frostbite cream. The barrage mentioned it in a flash, and he didn't care.

    When Dr. Fei came to round the room, Xu Xiaoxiao had almost finished the live broadcast, and he said hello to everyone at the end.

."The live broadcast may not be broadcast in the next few days. Mr. Chi is going to have an operation. I have to take care of him. Finally, I wish everyone a happy new year and become more and more beautiful."

    The barrage is also a blessing, Xu Xiaoxiao laughed with everyone and closed the live broadcast.

    "Hello, Doctor Fei."

    "Hello, Young Master Xu." Fei Zhen didn't know that he was not Xu Xiaoxia, but thought he was, "Young Master Xu came to the hospital the day before yesterday."

    Xu Xiaoxiao reacted, and then he remembered who Xu Dashao was talking about.

    Xu Hanzheng.

    Smelly scumbag.

    Xu Xiaoxiao said "Oh" perfunctorily. Fei Zhen's thick lenses covered the confusion in his eyes. Didn't it mean that their brothers were in a good relationship? Why was this reaction?

    Did you know that your elder brother came to the hospital and didn't even ask?

.Chi Yu was afraid that he would say too much and Xu Xiaoxiao would be exposed, so he changed the topic, "After the operation, will there be any sequelae?"

    "This also depends on the situation of the operation. If it is good, there will be basically no sequelae, and it can return to normal after rehabilitation."

    "Yeah." Chi Yu nodded.

    Xu Xiaoxiao brought out the hot dumplings, "Doctor Fei, do you want to eat dumplings?"