#Take the pillow as an adult and keep pouting and kissing#

    #……#

    Fans said that they seemed to have eaten spoiled dog food.

    [Why is the dog man so funny, hahaha]

    [Qi Qi showed no mercy, and the ugliest photos of Xu Zha Zha were posted]

    Sitting on the sofa, Qi Mu commented in a good mood: No, there are even uglier ones.

.【Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha】

    [The scene of the dog man's sleeping face overturned]

    Xu Hanzheng was looking forward to seeing the praise about him, but a string of "hahahahaha" came out as a result.

    [Suddenly feel that you are not so scumbag, and also blame the poor hahahahaha]

    【Have you not coaxed Qi Qi well? 】

    【How can you sleep like this, hahahaha]

    [Come on, do you think of the pillow as Qiqi? Dear, you are so energetic.]

    [I have to say, the figure is weird...]

    Xu Hanzheng reluctantly took the last one as a compliment.

    He walked out dejected and saw Qi Mu smiling and looking at his phone on the sofa, Xu Hanzheng walked over, "Mu Mu, why are you so happy?"

    Seeing that he wanted to laugh even more, Qi Mu waved to him, "Come here."

."Huh?" Xu Hanzheng went over with a confused look, Qi Mu pressed down his upturned hair, and then realized that he had overestimated himself, so he could only give up, "Forget it, go wash your messy hair."

    Xu Hanzheng touched it, "I think it's fine."

    Qi Mu looked at the tuft of hair on the top of his head, which was pressed down and raised, and got up to look for the rubber band. Xu Hanzheng took the opportunity to take a peek at the phone he put on the coffee table and found his comment.

    When Qi Mu came back, he reluctantly tied the hair on top of his head, it was too short to be tied.

    Xu Hanzheng touched it strangely, "Does it look good?"

    Qi Mu held back his smile, "It's beautiful."

    Xu Hanzheng glanced at the mirror, then came back with his toothbrush in his mouth, and he couldn't speak clearly. Qi Mu wanted to laugh when he saw it, "You finish brushing your teeth first and then come back."

.Xu Hanzheng came back after brushing his teeth, and felt the top of his head uncomfortably, "It doesn't look good, it doesn't look good at all..."

    Qi Mu glanced over, and Xu Hanzheng said, "It's good-looking, good-looking, very good-looking."

    Qi Mu relaxed and leaned on him, "Did you tell Chi Yu?"

    "What?" Xu Hanzheng lowered his body and let him lean on his shoulders, Qi Mu flipped through the comments boredly, "Weibo."

    Speaking of this, Xu Hanzheng felt aggrieved, "Yes, it's been two years since Mumu, you haven't mentioned me, do you know how uncomfortable I am."

    Hearing his tone, Qi Mu knew he was acting, "How uncomfortable is it?"

    "..." Xu Hanzheng relaxed his body and did not let him lean on him, but instead arched it against Qi Mu's chest, "It's very uncomfortable!"