Both sons and daughters-in-law died, in order to save an unknown baby. Upon seeing it, Mr. Xu decided to adopt Xu Hanzheng, and brainwashed him since he was a child, making him be nice to Xu Xiaoxia, treat him as his own younger brother, give whatever he wants, and so on.

.Xu Hanzheng didn't feel anything wrong until high school, until he was assigned to a class with Qi Mu and gradually became familiar with him. Qi Mu pointed out the strange relationship between them, and Xu Hanzheng didn't notice it.

    But he didn't think that Xu Xiaoxia had that kind of thinking about him at that time. He just felt that their brothers were too close, so he and Xu Xiaoxia should keep some distance between them.

    Xu Xiaoxia is good at camouflage and always behaves well-behaved and sensible. After Xu Hanzheng mentioned it, he accepted it obediently, but secretly targeted Qi Mu.

    Hid a note in Qi Mu's desk, causing him to be suspected of cheating by the teacher; spread rumors in the school that he was gay, and let the people around him alienate him.

    Of course, these had the opposite effect, but instead, Xu Hanzheng gradually became familiar with Qi Mu. The relationship between the two became increasingly close, making Xu Xiaoxia red-eyed.

.He later played the role of a good brother for several years, and finally couldn't bear it anymore, and then Mr. Xu made the decision and engaged Xu Hanzheng.

    Of course Xu Hanzheng didn't do it. He was mixing oil with Qi Mumi at the time. It was like a good person, and it was impossible to get engaged to someone else. Xu Xiaoxia then threatened Xu Hanzheng with false evidence.

    The two big characters Qi Mu clearly stated in the contract made Xu Hanzheng panic. He believed everything Xu Xiaoxia said, and if he broke up, he could only share.

    Not long after, it was revealed on the Internet that Qi Mu was a mistress, and Xu Hanzheng came out to explain it immediately. Xu Xiaoxia forced him to death, and even brought out the fact that his parents died to save Xu Hanzheng, and did not let Xu Hanzheng explain.

    Xu Hanzheng almost tore Xu Xiaoxia apart, and in the end, he was only admitted to the intensive care unit. After that, Qi Mu was never found again.

    Thinking of this again, Xu Hanzheng's heart was about to explode.

."Don't let me find him, or he will abolish him." Xu Hanzheng finally said something cruel and left.

    Chi Yu told Xu Xiaoxiao about Xu Xiaoxia's flight abroad at home, and Xu Xiaoxiao remembered what Qi Xiaocao told him at the time, "Mr. Chi, Xiaocao told me that when he came back with Brother Xu, I have seen someone who looks a lot like me, could it be Xu Xiaoxia?"

    "What did Xiaocao tell you?" Chi Yu asked him, "When did it happen?"

    "It was the day they just came back." Xu Xiaoxiao said.

    Chi Yu thought about the possibility. After that day, Xu Xiaoxia really didn't seem to be active in China.

    When Xu Hanzheng came back, Chi Yu mentioned it to him, and Xu Hanzheng also remembered that Qi Xiaocao pointed at a person and asked him if this was his aunt.

    After the two became suspicious, they checked the flight at that time.

."Combining the flight and several countries where his assets were transferred, see if you can roughly infer which country he went to."

    Xu Hanzheng was operating the computer, and soon they locked the country A, and Xu Hanzheng's blood was boiling.

    Chi Yu: "It should be here. Are we going to arrest him? Let's hand it over to the police."