"You seem to be right." Xu Hanzheng gathered up his clothes for him, "Then what do you call me?"

    "dad."

.It was the first time I was called daddy, and it felt like this. It wasn't bad. Xu Hanzheng nodded, the child's eyes brightened, and he asked again, "Then will you protect me?"

    "meeting."

    "Great, I'll protect you too."

    Xu Hanzheng laughed, "Take it down, just you malnourished little brat."

    "I'm very strong, and I'm good at fighting." The child finds a reason for himself not to be abandoned. "I can protect you when you fall asleep."

    "Hmm, you're right." Xu Hanzheng just agreed casually, but he didn't expect to wake up at night and see the child guarding the door, all vigilant, and holding a brick he didn't know where to get it.

    Xu Hanzheng picked up the child and slapped his butt twice, "Sleep!"

    ——

."Mr. Chi, we found out that Xu Shao made the last call from country E."

    When Chi Yu heard the result, he had a bad premonition. The war in country E was not over yet, so where did Xu Hanzheng go.

    Qi Mu called that number over and over again, but it always showed that he was not in the service area, which made him more and more anxious, and scolded Xu Hanzheng eight hundred times in his heart.

    Global travel, as for even going to country E? Don't you know how dangerous it is!

    In order to prevent danger, Xu Hanzheng took the child away early in the morning.

    On the way, the child kept asking questions and asked Xu Hanzheng to name him.

    "I have a new dad, and I want a new name."

    Xu Hanzheng dragged his suitcase and looked around. He didn't want to pay attention to him at first, but after hearing his name, he thought about it seriously.

    "Call, Qi Xiaocao."

."Why is the surname Qi?" The child was puzzled, "I think the surname is Xu."

    "Your other father's surname is Qi, and his surname is his."

    "Okay then." The child reluctantly accepted the answer.

    Unable to contact Xu Hanzheng, Chi Yu exposed the evidence first. Before the exposure, Chi Yu also indicated to the government that he had evidence in his hand, and the government still had the previous attitude. The news he sent in the past seemed to sink into the sea.

    In this way, Chi Yu didn't care about these things directly, and held a press conference to clarify everything, which caused an uproar on the Internet and shocked countless people.

    There were also many family members of the victims who came forward, saying that they only received tens of thousands of yuan in compensation, and the government did not even allow them to salvage the bodies of their family members.

    The Chi family has been accustomed to being drunk with money in the past few years, and when such a big thing happened, I was completely panicked. .The first reaction was to stop the public's mouths, but unfortunately, the matter was too big, and the popularity not only was not suppressed, but instead increased. The Chi family came up with another trick, and worked with the Xu family to release the fake evidence.

    There is a big difference between the mastermind and the accomplice.

    The Xu family didn't expect that something from a few years ago would suddenly be turned out and said that they contacted Xu Hanzheng immediately, but they couldn't get in touch.