.Chi Yu closed his eyes and hugged him in his arms, "Huh?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao looked up at him in the dark, as if he was remembering something, and then said, "Mr. Chi, do you believe in transmigration?"

    Chi Yu didn't think much about his words before returning to believe it.

    "Then, if I said that I came from across the country, would you believe me?" Xu Xiaoxiao carefully and uncertainly tried to see the expression on Chi Yu's face in the dark.

    "Trust." Chi Yu replied casually, and thought to himself, did Xie Xie watch too many time-travel dramas recently?

    When Xu Xiaoxiao saw his expression, he knew that he didn't believe it, and explained anxiously, "I really came here from time travel, I didn't lie to you, if you don't believe me, look at my face." Xu Xiaoxiao turned her face towards Chi Yu. Minato, and turned on the bedside lamp.

    There are patterns on his face! There are no people here!

.Chi Yu opened one eye to take a look, dazedly kissed, and replied perfunctorily, "Mmmm, it's transcendental, but it's beautiful, go to sleep and scare you."

    Xu Xiao stared at him dumbfounded for a few seconds, and finally lay down in frustration with his back to Chi Yu.

    What, I don't believe it when I tell the truth! Never tell him again!

    Xu Xiaoxiao was sulking alone for a while, and found that Chi Yu had fallen asleep, so he quietly moved back, lay down in Chi Yu's arms, and put Chi Yu's arm on his waist, rubbed against his chest, and finally Just slept peacefully.

    The next day, Xu Xiao woke up scared and found that there was no one on the bed. He hurried to the living room and saw Chi Yu sitting on the sofa chatting with Qi Mu, so he let out a sigh of relief.

.Qi Mu and Chi Yu had already finished breakfast, and they were discussing other matters in the living room at this time. When Xu Xiaoxiao was startled, they looked at him, and Qi Mu complained, "You can see Chi Yu, Xiaoxiao is just at home. Such."

    Chi Yu nodded clearly, Xu Xiaoxiao looked dazed and didn't know what they were talking about. After confirming that Chi Yu was there, he ran to wash up.

    Chi Yu and Qi Mu continued the topic just now, "Brother Qi, what evidence do you have for the time being?"

    "I have the recording of their negotiation back then, and the original of the contract they signed."

    Chi Yu nodded, with these Chi family basically unable to turn over.

    "Brother Qi, how much do you know about the passenger ship?" Chi Yu wanted to know whether what Qi Mu knew was the same as what he found.

    Qi Mu didn't want to hide him, so he told him everything.

.In that year, the three families of Chi Xuqi participated in it.

    At first, the government signed a project with the three of them. The state paid them to build passenger ships, which involved tens of billions of capital. The project was huge, and it was doing business with the state. At first, no one was careful.

    Later, there was a problem with the Chi family's capital chain and faced huge risks, so they stole the manufacturing materials and replaced them, saving billions to fill the funding loopholes. The other two looked at the boats thus built, and they were not much different in quality than theirs, and they passed the inspection. So as soon as we discussed it, we just decided to do it together, make money together, and have each other's handle in each other's hands, and the relationship between the three families became better.