Xu Xiaoxiao covered his mouth, "Mr. Chi, am I a girl?"

"You're a boy." Chi Yu was very tired.

."Yes, I'm a boy." I forgot, he came from crossing, and he was different from the boys in this world.

"It's amazing." He was still sighing, he thought that having a baby was just two people sleeping together, but it wasn't.

"Mr. Chi, boys and boys, what, that?" Xu Xiaoxiao was a little nervous, and asked him with a red face, Chi Yu paused, and his voice was a little hoarse, "Go back and tell you."

"Speak" by yourself.

"Okay then." Xu Xiaoxiao got into the quilt and dawdled a few times, "Mr. Chi, have you ever kissed anyone? How does it feel to kiss?"

He couldn't understand the actions in the book, he was only interested in kisses.

Chi Yu's face changed and changed, "Guess."

"Hey, I don't guess." .Turning over and putting the phone to his ear, Xu Xiaoxiao groaned in his heart, "Brother said that you have never been in a relationship, and you must have never kissed anyone. Aren't you curious?"

"I'm not curious." Chi Yu lowered her voice deliberately, and it sounded as if she was whispering into Xu Xiaoxiao's ear, "I kissed."

Although it didn't go deep, he did kiss it, soft, moist, just after eating sugar, and kissing the scent of milk.

"Have you kissed..." Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't believe it, "Who did you kiss?"

"piggy."

"Hey..." Xu Xiaoxiao's face was full of disgust, "How can you talk about it."

Chi Yu then lied to him, "My little pig is different from ordinary pigs."

"Why is it different?"

"He's dumber than the average pig."

"?"

."I also like to eat carrots raw."

Xu Xiaoxiao rolled a few times and almost fell off the bed, "Okay, Mr. Chi, you steal me a kiss!"

Shouldn't you be concerned about being called a pig?

"Tell me how it feels!" Xu Xiaoxiao was not shy, because Chi Yu couldn't do anything to him over there, he said excitedly, "I really want to kiss and see!"

Chi Yu heard his voice and wanted to book a plane ticket to go back to China immediately, and then lost his kiss.

"You'll know when you grow up."

"I've grown up, Mr. Chi." Xu Xiao said in a frightened voice, he was a little embarrassed. Although there was no one else in the room, he always felt that someone was looking at him, so his voice became even lower, "Mr. Chi, I sometimes, The ass will hurt."

"Where is the pain?" .Chi Yu thought that what he said was pain, "Tell Brother Qi and ask him to take you to the hospital for a check-up, does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Xu Xiaoxiao covered himself in the quilt and spoke in a hoarse voice, "It's just uncomfortable, especially uncomfortable, and my stomach is also uncomfortable..."

How can Chi Yu feel strange, "Scared, are you uncomfortable in front of you?"

"Itching in the back." As he said that, the feeling came again, he stretched out his hand and pressed his lower abdomen, his tone was a little aggrieved, "The lower abdomen is swollen, and the back is still itchy, um..."