"You are different from you. I know how to serve a man and how to make him comfortable."

    Qi Mu looked at his flamboyant face, and the more he looked, the more uncomfortable he became.

    So he made a phone call to Xu Hanzheng, and it took about tens of seconds before he answered, "Hello? Mumu? . Why did you suddenly call me? "Xu Hanzheng sat up from the bed with a "bass".

    The happy and pleasing voice that came out from inside made Xu Xiaoxia unhappy, but Qi Mu didn't pay attention. He smiled sarcastically and said, "Did you find mb yesterday?"

    "!! Who told you! How could I find that thing! Mu Mu, don't misunderstand!" Xu Hanzheng was eager to explain, Qi Mu didn't care what he thought, he just didn't want to see Xu Xiaoxia's disgusting face.

    "Then who did you sleep with last night?"

    "Myself! I haven't woken up yet! If it wasn't for our video, I really didn't find it!"

    "Did you hear me?" Qi Mu pointed to the phone, and covered the receiver to prevent Xu Hanzheng from hearing it, "Your brother said he slept by himself last night, what should I do?"

    "He lied!" Xu Xiaoxia cried aggrievedly, "We slept together last night anyway! . Believe it or not! "

    "If you say that, I can't help it, but I have to remind you that he is still your own brother in name. It's okay to lose your own reputation. Ask him if he wants it?" Qi Mu hung up the phone, something was clear It's long gone, why do one or two always hold on to him?

    "Brother doesn't care about that. Do you think he will abandon you like he did back then? That's because you are stupid!"

    Xu Xiaoxiao lay on the door and listened to it for a long time, and finally couldn't bear it any longer.

    "Why did you scold my brother?" Xu Xiaoxiao was still holding the big bear that Chi Yu had given him, and went out to confront Xu Xiaoxia.

    "I just scolded him? What's the matter?" Xu Xiaoxia's purpose was to quarrel with Qi Mu, and he didn't want to feel good about Qi Mu himself, "Qi Mu is a slut, an idiot! of."

.Xu Xiaoxiao took a step back exaggeratedly, thinking that his mouth was stinky, "My brother is very good, at least he won't open his mouth or shut his mouth to curse. If you lack love, you can read more books and movies. You can get comfort from scolding, and there is very little comfort in your heart. Bar?"

    "you……"

    "Also, Xu Hanzheng doesn't care about my brother at all. If you can, please tell him, my brother, Qi Mu, some people like it, some people love it, and there is no shortage of him."

    After speaking, without giving Xu Xiaoxia a chance to refute, she dragged Qi Mu in and closed the door angrily.

    Qi Mu didn't expect him to act so fast, and was a little stunned.

    Xu Xiaoxiao secretly looked at him, "Brother, are you sad?" Seeing his red eyes, Xu Xiaoxiao thought he was scolded and was sad, "Brother, don't be sad."

    "I'm not sad." Qi Mu smiled.

."Why are my brother's eyes red?" He just felt that Qi Mu was sad.

    "It's a little depressing." Qi Mu looked at him and smiled reluctantly, "Some things will still feel depressing no matter when you think of them."

    Every time he sees Xu Xiaoxia, it reminds him of when he was with Xu Hanzheng. He was so good before, why did he come to this point step by step.

    "Is it because of him?" Xu Xiaoxiao hugged the bear to Qi Mu, trying to comfort him, "Brother don't care about them, don't feel bad."