Fei Zhen was a little flattered, the rumors were really unbelievable, the young master of the Xu family actually invited himself to eat dumplings, and he was so good.

    "Thank you, I'll get off work now, so I won't eat." Fei Zhen was a little nervous when Xu Xiaoxiao watched.

    What is this pattern on his face? It doesn't look like a tattoo. Could it be a birthmark? This birthmark looks too human. I really want to study it...

    Chi Yu's voice dropped a degree, "If you don't eat it, you have to throw it away. After you eat it, go back."

    "what?".When Fei Zhen heard his voice, he realized that he was being rude, pushed up his glasses in disguise, and put on a decent smile on his face, "Okay, then thank you young master."

    Xu Xiaoxiao tried his best to control himself, so he didn't correct his name.

    Mr. Chi has said that he cannot let others know that he is not Xu Xiaoxia. Although he does not understand why, what Mr. Chi said is definitely not wrong.

    The operation time was set for the third year of junior high school, which had been negotiated long ago.

    Chi Yu didn't feel anything, Xu Xiaoxiao was nervous, as if he had an operation.

    "Mr. Chi, do you really feel no pain after using anesthesia?"

    "Well." Chi Yu pinched his fingers secretly, "Don't worry, Fei Zhen said it won't hurt and there's no risk."

    "That's good.".Xu Xiao's hands were a little itchy. He scratched unconsciously, not paying attention that there was a messing hand on his hand, "Then what should I prepare? The doctor said that there will be sequelae after anesthesia."

    "You don't need to prepare, just watch me and don't let me talk nonsense." Chi Yu knew that some people would talk nonsense after anesthesia, although he thought he wouldn't, he didn't expect to be embarrassed.

    "Okay." Xu Xiaoxiao patted his chest, smiled confidently, and said proudly, "Wrap it on me!"

    After the late Yu operation, Qi Mu also came back. It was always dangerous for a few days after the operation and needed someone to take care of him. It happened that there was nothing at home. Fang Li also told him to go back earlier, and Qi Mu returned.

    Chi Yu just entered the operating room.

.Xu Xiaoxiao walked around in front of the surgery door, Qi Mu helplessly and amusedly pushed him down on the stool and sat down, "Don't worry, it's alright, Fei Zhen is very good, and he also ate your dumplings, People are short-mouthed, don't worry, don't worry."

    "Ah?" Xu Xiao was stunned, knowing that he had given the beef stuffing to Doctor Fei.

    However, he calmed down anyway, Xu Hanzheng came over with a bag of medicine hunched over his waist, pretending to meet by chance.

    "It's such a coincidence, Mu Mu." He smiled brightly, but his face turned pale.

    Xu Xiaoxiao looked at him, then looked at Qi Mu suspiciously, "Brother Qi?"

    Qi Mu turned his face and turned his back to Xu Hanzheng, "Pretend not to know each other."

    "?"

    Xu Hanzheng's face turned even paler.

    "Mu Mu?" .Xu Hanzheng licked his face and walked over, sat down beside Qi Mu, smiled ingratiatingly, and cut to the chase: "Mu Mu, I was kicked out, can I find you to live with?"