"I like Mr. Chi so much."

    His words were amazing, and Chi Yu's face was a little red.

    Xu Xiao looked up at the sky with frightened eyes, full of longing, as if making a wish, "I hope to be with Mr. Chi all the time."
.Chi Yu's face turned completely red.

    The little guy is quite...

    "And Brother Qi." Xu Xiaoxiao tilted his head to look at Chi Yu, smiling like a winter sunset.

    Chi Yu: "...Oh."

    He knew it.

    "Oh, I'm so embarrassed." After speaking, he felt embarrassed. Xu Xiaoxiao covered his face with his hands, and his fingers were so large that he almost didn't show his eyes, so he asked tentatively, "Mr. Chi won't dislike it. me?"

    Chi Yu saw his big bright eyes from his disrespectful fingers, cunning and agile.

    He temporarily forgot his momentary loneliness, "No."

    Just experienced the ups and downs, the heart is also very tired.

    "That's good." Xu Xiaoxiao took his hand, and the hair on both sides was loosened, looking a little softer, "Let's eat, Mr. Chi.He handed the hot towel to Chi Yu and asked him to wipe his hands. He was busy arranging the food, and he kept mumbling, "Mr. Chi, we can celebrate the New Year at home next year, I want to post couplets, and more , the color at home is too light, I want to change the color to be more happy..."

    Chi Yu listened to him and nodded softly from time to time.

    It's been a long time since my parents died that I haven't experienced this feeling.

    There was no hatred, no repression, not even unhappiness, surrounded by small molecules that made him feel good.

    Even the cold white tones of the hospital warmed up.

    Chi Yu looked down at Xu Xiaoxiao, who was gnawing on the chicken legs with a greasy face, "Will you be there all the time?"

    "Of course." Xu Xiaoxiao temporarily pulled himself away from the food, "I will celebrate the New Year with Mr. Chi in the future."

.In front of Chi Yu, I was embarrassed to lick my hands, so I could only wipe it with a tissue, and return to him with the air in my mouth, "Mr. Chi will always be there, right?"

    "Yeah." Chi Yu had never been so firm before.

    "Hey, then me too."

    "I've been with Mr. Chi all the time."

    "Ok."

    "Keep the year old together, build a snowman together, and eat chicken legs together!" He had a deep resentment for not building a snowman with Chi Yu.

    "Okay." It can also be piled together for many years.

    It is reasonable to keep the year old for the matter of keeping the year old, but these years, the taste of the year has faded, and there are fewer people keeping the year old. Chi Yu did not plan to let him stay up until twelve o'clock, but Xu Xiao was scared, "There will be a new year Yazi, who is celebrating the new year, must keep the new year."

.That firm, even willing to exchange the next meal of chicken drumsticks for tonight's Shou Sui, his sincerity in his heart and his touching meaning, it is really impossible to do so.

    Chi Yu said that, but he could only follow him.

    At eleven o'clock, Xu Xiaoxiao showed him the ultimate confrontation between the two great desires of mankind.

    Chi Yu had expected it early.

    The food at 6 o'clock had basically been digested. Xu Xiaoxiao took a piece of biscuits and ate it. After taking a bite, he felt sleepy.

    He was sitting on the bed, the Spring Festival Gala in front of him was still being broadcast, and Chi Yu was beside him, watching him sleepy and hungry.

    Before he could swallow a bite, his little head sank sharply. At first, Chi Yu was startled, but after a few more visits, Chi Yu saw that he would not knock at all, so he took his mobile phone and recorded a video.

    Record him being groggy and insisting on eating.

.Too cute, Chi Yu thought.

    It turns out that with eyes closed, although you won't eat something into your nose, you will be poked.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was stabbed in the nose by a biscuit every time, then woke up, looked at the time in a daze, closed his eyes, then took a bite of the biscuit, fell asleep again, was poke awake, glanced at the time, and fell asleep again...

    Chi Yu couldn't see it anymore, smiled and took the biscuits from his hand, let him lie down, and touched his soft face, "Go to sleep, I'll call you at twelve o'clock."

    "Well, don't, hungry..."

    "Go to sleep."

    "Zzzzzz~"

    Half of Chi Yu's heart softened, and the remaining half was in jeopardy.

    The author has something to say: I don't know what to say, so I wish you an early year in advance.

    Scared the splits. .