***Prologue***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

Do you believe in DESTINY ??
Do you believe that pairs are made in HEAVEN ??

Two souls who neither believe in DESTINY nor interested in fantasising fairytale love. They only believe in Hardwork, Passion, Dedication, Love for Nation and Countrymen.

Karan Kundrra ; A Passionate Dreamer !
Political enthusiast , keen on knowing how geo politics works , loves to debate and having deep conversations about anything and everything.
Loves his Nation, Patriotism is in his blood as his father is an ex Airforce officer. Wants to serve his Nation as his father did.

Tejasswi Prakash ; A Rebellious Dreamer !
Strong opinionated, Is a Rebel, Clear with her thoughts and also good at conveying them to others, Loves to learn and know new things. Makes friends easily. Dare devil, when she makes up her mind she will nail it. Fears nothing.
Loves her Nation, she has only one dream to don that Blue uniform and Touch The Sky With Glory.

DESTINY which made them meet for a short time, will it make them meet again ?

Although " Pairs are made in HEAVEN " will this be "Pair made in SKY " !!

TO BE CONTINUED.....................

*************************************************

Author's Did You Know ( DYK ) !!!!!!!
In this part I'll be telling you interesting facts and terms about Airforce which I'll be using in the story.

So today's Author's DYK is ,
" Touch The Sky With Glory " "नभः स्पृशं दीप्तम् " is the moto of Indian Airforce.
It is taken from the Bhagavad Gita, where it means the IAF aims to fight enemies by using air power to defend the nation.

Hope you find it interesting and do share if anything is wrong or you want me to change.
Bye....