"Leighton and her mom should be out soon, and we'll get started" Aaliyah informed, camera in hand.

The second Leighton walked out, I swear my mouth went dry as she walked over towards all her friends and family.

"Holy shit" I whispered, watching her and her mom walk over towards Aaliyah.

"You look beautiful, Leighton!" Aaliyah smiled, and I swear she was about to start crying.

"Thank you! Let's just hope I don't have to pee anytime soon!" She giggled, "Wow, everyone looks so good!" She smiled at us, giving her brother a side hug.

"You look gorgeous Leigh" Logan kissed the side of her head, Leighton's eyes closing and leaning into his touch.

"Alright, let's start with the parents. That way when Mr. Fox's feet get tired we're done" Aaliyah teased, a few people snickering.

"Aaliyah, If I remember correctly, you were the one complaining as we walked around Disney" Leighton's dad piped up, walking over towards Leigh and Aaliyah.

We watched Leighton do photos with her family, Sam, Kat and I keeping to ourselves. 

We sat around, taking our own set of photos of Instagram as we waited, and after about an hour, it was finally our turn.

"You guys look so good!" Leighton complimented, hugging Kat.

"We look good?! You look good! Look at this bump!" Kat rested her hands on Leighton's stomach.

"I'm going to pop soon! This baby is running out of room! I'm officially on bed rest after Halloween" Leigh sighed, her hands resting beside Katrina's.

"Bed rest?" Kat questioned and Leigh nodded. "It's to try and prevent the baby from coming too soon. I've started to get the headaches, which I technically should've gotten early on.. but hey, every pregnancy is a snowflake" 

"They said at the next appointment they were going to possibly plan an induction" Sam informed us, and Leigh's smile dropped.

"What's wrong with an induction?" I asked, confused at her change of emotion.

"There's nothing wrong with it.. and it's very common with preeclampsia.. it just kinda sucks. I don't get this dream pregnancy where I'm at home and my water breaks.. I have the doctors give me medication to make my cervix dilate"

"What does that mean?" Kat asked and Aaliyah told us to stand by each other in front of the pretty garden.

"It basically means my vagina is opening to push a baby out of it. I don't get to do it naturally. It just sucks because I wanted to do an at home birth... alright, I'm not crying, so let's change topics. Smile for Aaliyah" Leighton pulled out a fake ass grin, her hands resting on the front of her stomach. All of our hands resting on her stomach.

We took a few serious ones, and a few silly ones before doing one on ones.

"Colby, stand closer to her" Aaliyah directed, my hands rested on the bump.