100 Billion Galaxies...

In last month's epic TK100 issue, we ran a caption contest and asked you to caption the above image

JaneQuill28:
"You are here."

DavidGibbs6:
"Can you see it? Is it bad?" The universe's bottom pimple was indeed quite bad and ready to explode.

nosleneillor:
Looking from here, it seemed close enough I could pluck it from the sky with two fingers. The earth looked back on her home galaxy. It filled the sky. For the first time humans saw the galaxy that had been their home. The invasion changed that. The distance hid the details. But we knew that most of what we were looking at was gone. The core explosion had utterly destroyed most of the Milky Way galaxy ten years ago. The light we saw from out here was from long ago. From long before man discovered fire. We knew the falsehood of what we were looking at, and yet we still took comfort in it. The earth was withered cold and dry. The scant remnants of it's native atmosphere whispered through what once was a planet wide metropolis. Thirty billion people died in mere hours as the alien invaders launched earth into deep space using a gravity sling. Of the whole human race, only fifty two of us are known to have survived. At present rate and direction of travel earth will enter a new galaxy in about two million years.

@Nablai:
This is the insanely famous Ooorah galaxy, surrounded by the continuum of Tevun-Krus and The Forbidden Planet. A live, cosmic, spherical space of anomalies filled with firebrand mothertroopers.