Kai Smith #4 }} Masters of Spinjitzu (Series)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai when you catch his eye in a club, distracting the Fire Ninja from his mission.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3rd Person P.O.V

It wasn't everyday Y/N let loose. But today was not every day. She went to the most popular club in Ninjago, red satin dress on that was held up by two spaghetti straps which looped to the back and laced together showing off a semi open back. The dress was finger tip length and very flattering. A matching red lip stick sat comfortably on her lips, nothing else other than some mascara and/or false lashes, and black winged liner. All tied together with black heels and her hair up in a high pony tail with face layers around her face. Her skin glowed under the neon lights that surrounded the place. She strode confidently over to the bar, not ordering alcohol but instead a plain water, for now. It wasn't like her to get completely drunk and end up with a guy in her bed or the other way around. She had done that once sober, with the infamous Fire Ninja. He had showed up to her work a few times after, offering flowers and other romantic gestures.

She accepted them, but said he would have to try harder to officially have her. Kai was more than willing to try. He was completely hypnotized by her, after that night, he never flirted with another woman. She knew he was a flirt, it was no secret. There was a whole social media page dedicated to who Kai flirted with and their reactions. Instead of him always being the cocky flirt around her, she made him nervous. The effect his wink had on other girls made no effect on her instead he melted whenever she winked at him. The Ninja knew all about her, simply because Kai never shut up about her. He constantly asked about ways to prove himself and what to do in general. Nya was agitated that he wouldn't leave her alone about this girl, she was happy for him that he found someone, but she was over his constant nagging. Truthfully, Nya and his girl buddy had gone to lunch one day as Nya tracked her down, wanting to know more about this girl who had her brother whooped all the time. She was happy to applaud the girl at what she was doing, keeping her brother on his toes to prove himself.

The Ninja had to come to the club, despite this not necessarily being their scene. There was an informant they were supposed to meet to get some intel about a mission they had.

All serious and heroic thoughts were out of the way when he noticed her frame standing by the bar, waiting on her drink. He let out a dreamy sigh noticing her, he recognized her back tattoo.

 He let out a dreamy sigh noticing her, he recognized her back tattoo

"Kai, we need to stay focused." Lloyd frowned, gently nudging his friend.

"Uh huh." Kai said, still dazed out.

"Well, there goes Kai's help." Jay mumbled, sitting down at a 5 top table, Nya didn't come. Kai made sure he had a view of her when he sat down. He rested his hand on the palm of his hand while his arm rested on the table.

She felt a gaze on her, turning around she was quick to meet his eyes. A small smirk caught on her face as she saw the scene in front of her. A dazed looking Fire Ninja, and his very annoyed friends who were trying to get his attention. She let a small chuckle as Kai swatted their hands away from him, his eye never leaving hers.

"Thank you." She said thanking the bartender for her drink. She sent a flirty wink his way and turned to where her friends were at a table across the club.

"Never thought I'd see the day Kai was mush in some random girls hands." Cole laughed.

"Shut up Cole." He huffed, his gaze now on her back. Oh how he loved the open back red dresses she wore out, just seeing her back reminded him of that night.

She turned her head around one last time to wink at him and his friends before turning her attention fully to her friends, who wanted more details about the little thing they had.

"He's a goner." Lloyd sighed, accepting defeat that the only person in the room who had the hotheads attention, was the girl in the red dress.