Lloyd Garmadon #6 }} Masters of Spinjitzu (Series)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd reacting to your Enchanted Ball look, because you look amazing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

⚠️️(Nails are shorter than the picture (you can keep that length if you like), i just couldnt find shorter ones with that desin lol

⚠️️(Nails are shorter than the picture (you can keep that length if you like), i just couldnt find shorter ones with that desin lol. This is lowkey something very similar to what i would have worn to prom, but i was c/o 21 so I didnt get a junior or senior prom :( so now im in my feelings with prom season so I made a oneshot, enjoy!)⚠️

Y/N's P.O.V

"I dont know guys, I don't think I look right." I sighed, looking in the mirror. Skylor and Nya face palmed at me, having heard my complaints for the past hour while getting ready. A that was left was makeup.

"I don't understand, you fit the theme very well and I'm sure Lloyd will be very pleased with your presence, why is your look a problem?" Pixal asked.

"Because she doesn't think she looks good." Nya said, fixing her dress. Nya had done a water look, obviously, that fit the Enchanted theme very well. It was a skin tight gown with a turquoise (term for dark teal) tulle over top of blue and green color shifting satin which poured over the satin down to create a train. Her top was a strapless but over the should look with little iridescent crystals hanging, symbolizing rain drops. The lace details were specifically pink water lily's with little pearls scattered throughout. Around her waist where the tulle started was green detailing to symbolize the Lilly pad the flowers sat on. Her hair was down and curled and she had diamond and white gold jewelry. Her nails were turquoise and she had on matching colored heels. I don't even want to think at what Jay was going to do, he wouldn't look as good as her.

Skylor and Kai were going to be matching in a way, using a Phoenix to fit in with the theme. So Skylor had on a yellow, red, and orange layered dress that was a satin material with some matching tulle in between some layers to symbolize feathers. Her top was completely strapless but had a sweetheart neckline. Because her dress was very strong she kept in simple with jewelry, gold hoops and a small gold chain. Her shoes were gold heels.

Pixal was matching with Zane as ice prince and princess, but she kept it simple with a white shifting to blue satin dress with and off the shoulder long sleeve top with drooping diamond earrings and a matching necklace. She was wearing white heels.

"Y/N you look amazing. Lloyd will freak out." Skylor said. I gave her a small smile.

"I don't hate the look. I actually love it, but is it right for this occasion?" I huffed.

"You look like a butterfly threw up on you. Yes, you fit the theme." Nya snickered.

"But I didn't go as all out-"

"Y/N, respectfully, shut up." Nya teased. I stuck my tounge out at her in protest.

Skylor got to work on my makeup. It was literally just some lilac eyeshadow blended on my eye lid, black eye liner with a small wing, mascara, and a neutral pink lipstick. I was the last one, since the others finished their makeup way before this.

"Okay, let's go great our boys." Nya said, smiling at us. My stomach dropped.

I was the Green Ninjas date. I needed to look good so he didn't look bad. I had liked Lloyd for a while now and I wanted to try with a relationship, but with how important he is I always feel like a fly on the wall next to him.

"You guys go out before me, I'm going to grab my bag." I said, pointing to where my room was located at the monastery. I didnt really give them a chance to respond before I quickly went off into my room.

Ok, don't panic. You'll do great. Lloyd asked you to be his date for a reason, so he obvious doesn't find you gross.

Taking a deep breath I grabbed my clutch out of my closet and shoved a few things in there, trying to stall.

"Y/N, can I come in?" Cole asked, knocking on my door.

"Yeah, I'm good." I replied.

"Woah." He said, coming in. "You look great."

"Thank you." I smiled. "You dont think I look under dressed?"

"Absolutely not."

"Do you think Lloyd will like it?"

"I think he'd be stupid not to." He said. "Now come on, we gotta go."

"Alright, alright." I said following him out of my room. Cole walked out before me, and I hesitated before officially stepping out for everyone to see.

"You look amazing!" Lloyd exclaimed, his eyes going huge as he threw his arms out to emphasize his feelings

"You look amazing!" Lloyd exclaimed, his eyes going huge as he threw his arms out to emphasize his feelings. I gave a small smile as I walked down the steps that were on the building onto the stone flooring of the training section.

"Alright love birds, let's get a move on. Don't want the mayor to get inpatient like last time." Nya snickered. Lloyd's gaze did not leave me as I walked over to him.

The others brushed past us and back into the monestary to go to the secret room where the vehicles were that we would be taking.

"You coming?" Kai smirked, looking at my still figure waiting for Lloyd to go first.

"Yeah, just give me a minute." Lloyd said in an airy tone. Kai just shook his head and walked back in.

"Is there something wrong? I knew I was under dressed." I huffed looking down at my outfit. Lloyd gently grabbed my face in his hands and made eye contact.

"I cannot wait to show you off as my date. Do not leave my side." I blushed at his comment. He raised his brow, waiting for a response. I nodded. "Words, sweetheart."

"I will not leave your side. Promise." He smiled at my words. Leaning down a bit, he gave me a kiss on my forehead. He only pulled away slightly before tilting my head up to meet the angle he was at.

It's no big deal or anything, but he kissed me.

I kissed back and kept my promise later on in the night, all doubts leaving my mind.