Kai Smith #3 }} Masters of Spinjitzu (Series)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai showing off his new avatar, not realizing Y/N's state afterwards.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

️small NSFW comments. Nothing described but hinted

Y/N's P.O.V

Now with Jay, it would be easier to navigate this world. It was not a fun time I must say. I looked down at my avatar, I didnt look half bad actually being able to customize I really cool outfit. I looked back up at my group as we continued to walk to the area to sign up for the race. Jay was talking about what the race was, all of its glories.

"We're here to sign up for the Speedway Five Billion." Cole said, talking to the robot at the sign up booth. I stood next to Kai as we waiting for the answer.

"Uh, maybe we should start smaller? Do you have a Speedway Five Hundred?" Kai asked.

"No." The robot said.

"We can't win a keytana that way, Kai." Nya said from behind us. I gave some space between me and Kai so Nya could stand next to her brother. "We need to race in the Speedway Five Billion."

"Wonderful." The robot answered. It then pulled up a screen. "The entry fee will be deducted from your account."

"How much is it?" Lloyd asked.

"Two hundred credits each. You must register as a team of six. Which means you need a total of one thousand two hundred credits." It answered.

"Oh, that's not good." I mumbled.

"1200?" Lloyd exclaimed. "Wow. Okay, let's pool our money." Lloyd said, pulling up his screen. "I've got, uh, one-sixty." We then all pulled out our screens.

"I've got one ninety-eight." Nya said.

"One fifty-three." Cole said.

"One hundred and sixty." Jay said.

"I've got one ninety-nine. Oh come on." I grumbled.

"Twelve." Kai trailed off. We all looked at him in shock.

"Twelve? How do you only have twelve?" Jay asked.

"What did you spend your credits on?" Cole asked as we huddled in a group to look at Kai.

"This sick new avatar." Kai answered.

He glowed then changed - oh my first Spinjitzu Master

He looked so good. He started to flex and show it off, winking at me directly. It was a good thing I kept my mask up, because I was blushing bad.

See, me and Kai were a small thing. We had gone on dates and he flirted with me all the time. But we weren't official, as in he never asked me to be his girlfriend. I guess it's considered the dating phase with a few extra benefits. The others knew about the dates, but the didn't know about us secretly hiting second base a few times. Kai had no problem kissing me in front of the others or making flirty comments, but he never bragged or told them about our late night events at my place. It was probably for the best. I was always suprised he never bragged about getting there with me. But it wasnt like we were strangers. I had know them since they had their teacher arc and visited new Ninjago City with the overlord mess. Rest is history.

He was super hot as a blonde, not that he wasn't good looking as a brunette, but some thing about the small change made my insides turn. Not to mention the now sleeveless GI with his collarbone exposed and the too part of his chest. What I wouldn't do to mark-

"Y/N?" Nya nudged as I snapped out of my trance. I noticed the red visors lining up for us.

"Day dreaming about me again?" Kai asked, smirk on his face as he flexed.

"In your dreams, blondie." I remarked, getting my sword out ready to fight. We all started dodging the blasts as the red visors started their fight. Kai was quick to defend me, but I was doing the same for him. Nya mentioned to not upgrade weapons because we needed our credits, but Jay didn't listen. Now, we were even more short.

I began to day dream again, not being able to help myself. I blindly followed the group, still in my own little world, as we began walking off. Something about dancing.

Kai had started walking next to me, bringing me into his chest as we continued to walk. His hand around my waist which hand started to travel slightly lower.

"The things I'm going to do to you when this is over just because of that look you gave me back there." He whispered in my ear. I shivered, having even more motivation to get out of this place.

"Would you two get a room?!"