14. DATE NIGHT

Xavier's POV:

Today has been an awesome day. I love spending time with Evelyn. Its 8:00 pm right now and our flight is at 10:00 am. We headed to the airport. After 30 minutes we reached there. Finally we were seated in the plane and fortunately the plane took off at the right time. We were going back to New York. Our one day trip ended so quickly but I was glad that our small trip was beautiful. Evelyn looked tired. She was snuggling in my arms. I brought her closer to me and started pecking all over her face. She started giggling. God!! I'm addicted to her smile. I love her smile. She slept in my arms within a few minutes. As I said, she is tired. I kept my head above her head and slept as well.

I woke up by the announcement of the pilot that we'll landing in a few minutes. Finally the 6 hours flight is about to end. I looked at Evelyn and she was still sleeping in my arms. I softly pecked her forehead and then her lips. She moved a bit and opened her eyes. She gave me a huge smile which warmed my heart. I softly said to her that we were almost in New York.

After a few minutes we landed. We were so tired that as soon as we left the airport, I dropped her home and went to my house. The first thing I did after I reached home is sleep.

Evelyn's POV:

I woke up soft kisses and the view in front of me was heavenly because Xavier is infront of me. I swear I'm so smitten. The plane landed soon and Xavier dropped me home. Before leaving he gave me a long kiss on my lips. God!!! I guess I really love him.

We decided to rest the whole day. We have school tomorrow. I informed Avery and Matt after reaching home. The day passed in a blink.

NEXT DAY

I went to school with Xavier. After reaching the campus, I saw a commotion near the notice board. There was a announcement. The announcement was "Students, there will a prom night on 5th June. I request you all to pair up with your partners and entry your names in the office. The prom will be held in the main auditorium of the school. The theme is PINK. So get ready for it!!" I just yelled out of excitement. I looked behind and saw Xavier going down in his one knee. Tf he is doing! "Evelyn Perez, will you be partner for the prom and go on a date with me tonight?" he said. Fuck!!! "Yess!! Yessss!! I'll be your partner and I will go on a date with you tonight" I said loudly out of excitement. Everyone looked at us suprisingly and they all clapped. But Ashley was burning out of anger. Who cares? I have Xavier and Xavier has me. Thats all!! He stood up and kissed me infront of everyone. Everyone started clapping and whistling. God this man will be the death of me.

After the classes ended, I went home quickly. I have a date tonight. Infact, my first date. Xavier told he will pick me up at 7:00 pm. He's very punctual so I have to do everything quickly. I decided to take a beauty nap. After 2 hours I woke up and it's 5:00 pm right now. After getting up I took a long bath. I did my hair, applied makeup and wore my dress.

I must say I look like a woman after applying makeup

I must say I look like a woman after applying makeup. I wore a pair of white heels and was waiting for Xavier. After 5 minutes, the bell rang. I opened it and there was standing my one and only Xavier. He was looking so handsome.