6. GUILT

Ashley above 👆

Evelyn's POV:

I didn't know what was going on anymore. But some reason I find it quite funny. Is Ashley high? I realized that she acted a few minutes ago and she still hates me but why would she accuse me for doing illegal activities? I saw Ms. Collins coming towards me with a questioning look. She stood infront me and said, " Evelyn, can I check your bag? I would like to see whether Ashley is speaking the truth or not. I have to see if you really brought cigarettes and alcohol because it is against the rules of the school. So I would appreciate it if you step aside and let me check your bag". I said "Sure, Ma'am" and stepped aside. She opened the zipper of the bag and looked at it with her mouth open. "Evelyn!!", she screamed. I flinched and I knew I am going to be dead anytime soon. " How dare you bring alcohol and cigarettes in school? Don't you know these are against the school's rule? Why did you bring these in school," she asked loudly. I sobbed and said, " I'm very sorry Ma'am". I looked at Ashley and she was smiling and giving me 'Don't mess with me' look. Then I looked at Xavier and saw guilt in his eyes but as soon as our eyes met, his reaction changed immediately. I knew they planned it together. "What is their problem? Can't they leave me alone?? I'm so done with this" I thought. Then Ms. Collins announced " Evelyn, detention after class". I knew they messed with me big time this time. I won't spare them. I sobbed and looked at Xavier with hurt in my eyes. I looked at Xavier and saw he was already looking at me. But I saw something for the first time which surprised me. Xavier was looking at me softly, like care in eyes.

Xavier's POV:

I knew something is going to happen to Evelyn right now. Ms. Collins checked her bag and I could see from her expression that she was angry and disappointed with Evelyn. She said " How dare you bring alcohol and cigarettes in school? Don't you know these are against the school's rule? Why did you bring these in school". For some reason I felt bad because I was the one who actually brought it and trapped her. She's innocent. She apologised politely to Ms. Collins. I saw her glancing at Ashley and Ashley was smiling shamelessly. She looked at me and all I could was Hurt in her eyes. I was looking at her and I guess she noticed the guilt in my eyes. I immediately masked my reaction and gave her a stiff look. Suddenly Ms. Collins announced "Evelyn, detention after class". I felt really bad for her. I saw her and understood that she was thinking about something. But for some reason I felt like she was thinking about me because of the way she was looking at me. I was curious to know what she was thinking about me. But above all, I was feeling so guilty. I felt like apologising to her. "Wait!! What the fuck am I thinking?? I definately shouldn't apologise to her. I shouldn't feel guilty. She totally deserves it", I said to myself quietly. I ignored the thoughts and started concentrating on the class.

Soon the classes ended for today and I was hanging out with Zach. But suddenly I saw a guy entering the class. Who is he?? Evelyn is alone in the class cleaning the classroom for her detention. But why the hell is he going there? I followed him quietly and stood outside the classroom at a distance so that they can't see me. I saw him poking Evelyn on her shoulder. She turned around and a huge smile came on her face. Why can't she smile at me like that?? WAIT!! WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING!! Whatever. I saw her hugging that bastard. What the fuck she is doing?? Doesn't she has detention?? Why is she talking with him leaving her detention? I saw them talking for around fifteen minutes. Why the hell he isn't leaving? After more 5 minutes, I saw leaving the classroom after hugging her one last time. I entered the classroom 2 mins later after that bastard left. She was cleaning the floor with a mop. I started walking towards her and she turned around hearing the sound of my steps. She looked surprised seeing me. I stood dangerously close to her and gave a smile.

Evelyn's POV:

After the classes ended, I told Avery yo go home because I had detention. She insisted to stay but I forced her to leave. I didn't know how much time I don't know how much time I'm gonna take. It's fucking unfair. I am totally inncocent. That fucking bitch and that bastard fucking trapped me. I totally hate them right now. I was cleaning the floors and suddenly I saw Matt in the class. I was so happy to see him. I gave him a huge smile and immediately hugged him. We were talking about my days right now. How Xavier disturbs me and how BBB and Xavier trapped me today. We talked for around 20 mins and then he left giving me hug. I smiled and gave him a goodbye. Again I started my work but after two minutes, I saw Xavier coming towards me with his famous devilish smirk. I was kinda surprised. He stood dangerously close to me and said " Hey sweetheart, I hope so you are enjoying your detention. You know you kinda deserve it after you embarassed me. Let me help with your work". He said it and took out his water bottle and poured all the water on the floor. "Now, clean it again," he said and left the room laughing. Now I have to clean it again. I was fuming with anger. If I were a cartoon character, gas would be coming out from my ear. I was so fucking pissed at him.

FUCK YOU XAVIER KNIGHT!!

Hey readers, how you doing?? I hope so you are enjoying this book. Stay tuned for the next part. If you like this chapter, I would appreciate it if you hit the vote button.
VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE
Guys I need feedback, so Comment.

Thanks
Your lazy and loving
Author.