1. NICE DAY I GUESS

7:00AM (Monday)

Evelyn's pov:

Ting Ting!!! What a nice start of the day!! I looked at the alarm and noticed it's 7:00 AM. Fuck!! I am so late. My class is gonna start at 7:30 AM and I am still here. How ironic. I just looked at my phone and saw that Avery already called me 7 times. I am so dead today. I immediately returned the phone call.

AVERY: "Bitch!! What is your problem?? I fucking called you for like 7 times. What are you doing? Did you leave for the school? We definately don't wanna be late on our first day of high school. I already left."

EVELYN: " Yeah. I already left for the school. I will be there in like 20 mins. See you there. Bye."

Avery: "Ok, bye. See you there. I will be waiting for you in the gate."

Call ends

Oh God!! I am screwed. I am surely gonna get killed by her today. I quickly brushed my teeth and showered. I wore a white tank top and a black jeans for my first day.

I took my car and left for the school without taking breakfast

I took my car and left for the school without taking breakfast. I reached the school at 7:25 am and saw Avery waving at me. I went to her.

Avery: " You are 5 mins late. Lets go."

Evelyn: "Ok lets go."

It was our first day at high school. I just looked at the campus and just astonished to see the exterior and interior of the school. It was so beautiful.

Since I was late I decided to attend the class at first then roam around the campus

Since I was late I decided to attend the class at first then roam around the campus. I entered the class and 1st subject was Mathematics. This subject is hell boring as well as interesting. Depends on if I can do the Math. The teacher entered the classroom and greeted us. His name was Mr. Walter Grey and he was 54 years old. After 10 mins I saw two boys entering the classroom. I was surprised to see them.

A little bit suspense. Stay tuned for the next part. If you like this chapter, I will be glad if you hit the vote button. I need feedback so don't forget to comment.

Thanks
Your lazy and loving
author