5. I AM SO DEAD

Matthew Cooper above👆

Evelyn's POV:

I was crying in the washroom. I was a complete mess. After crying a lot, I washed my face and got out of the washroom. I walked out of the washroom and saw Ashley leaning against the wall. I literally call her BBB ( Bitchy Brainless Bimbo). She's fucking annoying. She knows very well how to meddle in other's business. She's very intrusive. She came to me and said "Xavier's mine. Stay away from him". And she left saying that. As if I want him, huh.. Bitch take him away from my life. I don't want him. As I said HE'S A BAD SIGN. Now onwards, I don't care what he says. He deserves to be in hell. Fucking rude. I ignored what she said and started walking forwards. I saw a guy coming towards me. He's kinda cute. But why is he coming towards me? He stood infront of me and said with a smile "Hey!! So you are the girl who gets bullied by Xavier". I was kinda angry with what he said. I said angrily " So what?? You are here to taunt me?" "No, I'm Matthew but you can call me Matt and I'm here because I think that you are really a nice person. I would really like to be friends with you . So would you be my friend?" he said extending his hand for a handshake. I thought for a minute should I really be friends with him. But then I shaked my hand with him and said with a smile "Yes, I would love to be your friend". Then we talked for sometime and I felt like he is really a good company. He's funny and sweet. He respects me unlike Xavier. Wait!!! Why the hell I am comparing Matt with Xavier. Whatever!! I guess I made a good decision by being friends with Matt.

After spending time with Matt, I went home with Avery. We decided to have a stayover and watch The Vampire Diaries all night. We thought that we should buy some chips, chocolates and drinks to make it a fun night. So we went to the supermarket near my house and bought some Kitkat (my fav), Lays, Cocacola etc. We went home and started watching The Vampire Diaries. We decided to end this series together as we started this series together. Only two episodes were left. We started watching with the episode " We're planning a June Wedding". We stared at Stefan and Caroline with awe. Finally they had the perfect wedding. I want a wedding like this too but God surely has other plans for me. After finishing this series, we started crying like hell. Stefan died:'( Suddenly Avery said "Ev, did you feel very helpless when Xavier poured coffee on you today?" I nodded with tears in my eyes. She immidiately hugged me and told, " I am sorry honey. I couldn't do anything. I was helpless too. I didn't know what to do. I was stunned". She looked at me with tears on her eyes. I held her and said " Thanks honey. There is no fault of yours but still you are apologising. I love you so much honey. You know that right?" She nodded hugging me tightly and whispered "I love you too." I smiled and said "Let's sleep. We have school tomorrow. We don't wanna be late again, do we?" After our conversation, we both laid down trying to sleep. I looked at her and she has already slept. I was thinking about today and soon sleep came over me.

Xavier's POV:

I was drinking and thinking about how can I make Evelyn suffer tomorrow. I went to the fridge to take another bottle. I opened the fridge and took another bottle of wine but suddenly an idea came in my mind. I was smiling thinking about tomorrow. "Tomorrow is definately going to be an interesting day," I thought while smiling.

NEXT DAY

I saw Evelyn entering the classroom with her friend. I have to get her out of the somehow. So I took help of Ashley. I told her to make Evelyn leave the room anyhow. She hates Evelyn. I don't know why but she hates her with a passion. So I took help of her because enemy's enemy is a friend. She somehow made Evelyn leave the room. I quickly went towards Evelyn's seat and kept a bottle of alcohol and a packet of ciggarete in her bag. I knew she was so doomed today. I kept it and immediately returned back to my seat. After a few minutes I saw Evelyn and Ashley entering the class laughing together. I was surprised because they were laughing together. I guess Ashley did her job perfectly. I smiled thinking about the consequence of Evelyn.

Evelyn's POV:

I entered the class with Avery and Xavier was talking with his friends. I guess he didn't see me. Anyways, after I kept my bag in my seat, I saw Ashley coming to me. She came and said "Evelyn, can you please come outside? I really need to talk to you." I agreed though I don't like her. Let's see what she has to say. We went outside of the classroom and she started to say " Evelyn, I am really sorry for my behaviour. I really didn't mean what I said outside of the washroom. I don't what came over me. I just said it out of blue. I am really sorry. Would you like to be my friend?" I don't know what actually came over her. If she is willing to change then I am willing to give our relation a chance. I smiled and said, " Yes, I would love to be your friend". We hugged and entered the classroom laughing. We took our seats respectively and our Chemistry teacher, Skyler Collins entered the class. She greeted us but suddenly Ashley raised her hand and said that she has to inform something about a particular student. I was listening attentively what she wanted to say. The teacher said "What do you want to say Ashley?" " Ms. Collins, one of our students is doing illegal activities. As a student, I felt that I should inform this to you," she said. "Who is doing this illegal activity Ashley?" she asked. Ashley said "Evelyn is doing illegal activities. I saw a bottle of alcohol and a packet of cigarettes in her bag." Everyone looked at me with a surprised look. Ms. Collins and Avery looked at me with a questioning look. But I saw Ashley and Xavier smirking. I was fucking stunned. I didn't what was going on. I AM SO DEAD.

What do you think is going to Evelyn?
Stay tuned for the next chapter if you're curious. Please vote if you like this chapter.
VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE
Guys I need feedback, so COMMENT.

Thanks
Your lazy and loving
Author.