9. YOU SLUT

Evelyn's POV:

Shit!! I kissed Matt. On his cheek though. Oh God!! What is he thinking right now?? I backed off abruptly and he could understand that I felt a little bit shy. He said with a smile "It's fine sweetie. You can kiss me anytime sweetie. And the most important thing CONGRATULATIONS!!! You totally deserved it'" I smiled and gave him another hug. We were talking about many things. He's a really good company. He's my second best friend. He dropped me home and told that he will pick me up from home tomorrow. I agreed. He's really sweet. If Xavier could be sweet like him!:( After reaching home, I started watching Money Heist. I really love the plot of this series. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at the name and answered the call with a huge smile on my face. "Hey Honey!! Congratulations to you! Congratulations to you! Congratulations to youuuu! Congratulations to you!" Avery said singing. I smiled and said " Thank you so much honey. But I swear you said it like you are singing me the birthday song," I said. "I know that and that's why I sang it like this intentionally. Bitchhh you are going to Californiaaaaaa. Oh My God!!!!! I'm freaking happyyyy for you. But girl I'm so sorry to ruin your happy moment but reality check, You Are Going With XAVIER KNIGHT!!" she said. Shit!! I totally forgot about that. How the fuck I'm gonna spend fucking one whole day and whole night with the Xavier Knight. Yeah I purposely added 'the'. Because he acts like I need to add 'the' before his name. Rude guy he is. Oh God! Now I really don't wanna go. Suddenly I got out of my trance when Avery said " I know that now you are thinking that you shouldn't go. But look at the better side. You are going to California. A new place. Bitch, I'm gonna kick ya ass if you're thinking about changing your plan" she said. "Yeah you are right. Imma go to California. I'm gonna loosen up and make that day the best day of my life. Fuck Xavier Knight!!" I said it in one breathe. "Yeah, that's my girl!! Btw Xavier's really hot so yeah you know what to do, right??" she said. I can feel her smirking. "Bitch stop it!! I'm really tired so yeah I'm gonna sleep right now. Bye my bitch! See you tomorrow" I said. She replied goodbye and hung up the phone. I really wanna sleep right now. So yeah, I slept.

NEXT DAY

Ting ting..

Fuck!! I swear I'm gonna break this alarm. Shit!! It's already 7:00 AM. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It's Matt. I'm screwed for sure. "Hey Matt! Can you please just give me 7 mins? I'll be there within 7 mins," I said in rush.  "Sure Evelyn, no problem. Take your time. I'll be waiting in the car" he said and hung up. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower within just 5 mins. I guess I made a new world record. I quickly wore my off shoulder mini dress and immediately went downstairs without taking breakfast.

 I quickly wore my off shoulder mini dress and immediately went downstairs without taking breakfast

Evelyn's dress above👆

I saw Matt leaning against his car. I called out his name and he greeted me with a smile. I moved towards him and he hugged me. We got into the car and left for school.

Xavier's POV:

I was kinda pissed off from yesterday. I was so angry at Evelyn. Why the fuck is she always clinging to that bastard. I saw that bastard got off from his car and moved to the other side to open the door. Evelyn got off. Wait!! What!! Why the fuck is she getting out from his car? Were they together last night? I was already angry and seeing this made me more angry. This bitch is whoring around!! I left the place angrily and got into my class. Soon Evelyn entered with a smile and sat beside Avery. I knew the reason of her smile and it was because of that bastard. I kept looking at her the whole class with a neutral face, maybe a little bit anger.

Evelyn's POV:

I saw Xavier looking at me continuously. What's wrong with him?? Why is he looking at me like that? Is there something on my face or my dress? I started checking myself but I guess there was nothing wrong with me. I felt a little bit self conscious. I started looking at him hidingly. Why the fucking he's looking at me without even blinking. I saw a slight anger in his eyes. Why the fuck he is angry? I should be one who should be angry on him. He ruined my canvas. Jerk!!

The class ended for the day finally. We didn't participate in any other co-curricular activities. It was optional to participate in any other co-curricular activities except drawing and science project competition. So I was kinda free for the day so I decided to hangout with Matt and Avery. We went to the canteen. We were laughing together. Suddenly Matt told " I have to tell you something." He took my hand in his and looked in my eyes seriously. Now I was kinda scared about what he was going to say. "Promise me our relation will stay the same. Promise me you will not judge me and we'll still be the same best friends" he said. I nodded. " Actually... I don't know how to say.... I.. a..am gay. Yes I'm gay. Please tell me you don't want to break our friendship" he said. I understood he was very anxious while saying this. I gave him a huge smile, got up from my seat and hugged him tightly. I said " No, I'm not angry on you and definately nothing is gonna change our friendship. You are still my best friend. And I love you a lot" I said and pecked him on the cheek. I said " Guys, I'm really hungry so I'm gonna buy some food. Anybody wants to come with me?" I asked. Avery said " No, we are already full. You go and buy. I'll stay here with Matt". I nodded and went to buy food.

Xavier's POV:

I was already seated in my usual seat in the canteen. Suddenly I saw Evelyn, Avery and that bastard entering the canteen with a happy mood. Wow! She's happy ruining my mood. They sat together and were laughing about something. Suddenly I saw that bastard holding her hand and trying to say something. What the fuck is going on?? Is he trying to propose her? Then what I saw surprised me the most. Evelyn got up from her seat and hugged him. Moreover she fucking kissed him. On his cheek though. But that angered me anyways. She agreed his proposal in such a short time. Such a SLUT she is!!

Evelyn's POV:

I ordered my fav food chicken nuggets and cold coffee. I was standing in the line waiting to fetch my food. But suddenly the guy infront of me turned around and my lips touched his cheek. Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! It's definately my fault. I was so over excited that I didn't realize I was standing so close to that person. Fuck my life!! But my bad luck, that person was none other than Xavier. I'm so screwed this time. "I'm so sorry. I didn't notice you" I said and was about to leave from that place out of embarassement. But he quickly caught my shoulder and turned me around and started saying loudly " YOU SLUT!! What is your problem whore?? Can't you see where you're going? Are you really that clumsy or did you stand close to me so you could kiss me, huh? I'm used to all of this. Girls like you throw themselves on me. All you have to do is ask. Such a slut you are! Shame on you!". He said that and started to leave. I was embarassed beyond explanation. How could he say something like that without even knowing me?? I never had any relationship or kissed a guy. How can he call me a slut like that???? I grabbed him by his collar and slapped him. HARD! I'm sure everyone can see my fingerprints on his face. This jerk!! He literally had the audacity to call me names. How dare he!!! I started yelling at him " How dare you bastard? I should be asking you What Is Your Problem?? You always find a way to annoy me. I know it's my mistake and I freaking apologised for it. But you are blaming me for something which never crossed my mind. How can you call me a Slut like that? Do you even know me?? Fucking bastard!! Don't you dare come near me!!". I was almost about to cry. But I was about to cry out of anger this time. I said that and left the canteen running  without even looking at Avery and Matt. I am Hurt, Badly!!!

Hey readers!! How you doin??
Stay tuned for next chap.
I love you all❤
If you like this chap, then Please VOTE
VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT
Guys I need feedback so COMMENT

Thanks
Your lazy and loving
Author