2. HE'S RUDE

Evelyn's pov:

I was suprised to see them. Both of them were so hot. But one of them was more hot. Oh God!! How did he create this person?? He was wearing a leather jacket. Perfect hazel brown eyes. He was around 5'9 while I was 5'3.

He entered the classroom with teacher's permission and sat on the last bench

He entered the classroom with teacher's permission and sat on the last bench. I saw him talking with his friend instead of following teacher's lecture. Mr. Grey got angry at him and told him to solve the math. He did it within a minute. I was amused how could he do it if he didn't follow his lectures. Mr. Grey appreciated him and ordered him to follow his lectures. He just nodded and sat down. I started seeking glances at him. GOD!! HE'S PERFECT!!

Xavier's Pov:

I entered the classroom and sat on the last bench with Zach. All the girls were looking at me shamelessly. I know I am hot but girls BEHAVEEE. Mr. Grey called out my name and told me to solve the math. I just did it within a minute. Maths is a piece of cake for me. I did it and sat down. I noticed a girl glancing at me and I looked at her, she blushed and immediately looked away. She's cute.

Evelyn's pov:

Then the class ended and I roamed the campus with Avery. The campus was so freaking beautiful. The classes went well. We went to the canteen and noticed that the students were gossiping about him being so hot and perfect. I got to know that his name is XAVIER KNIGHT and he is the son of the CEO of KNIGHT INDUSTRIES. It means he is filthy rich and his friend is ZACHARY HUDSON. He is the son of the CEO of HUDSON CORPORATIONS. It means they both are filthy rich. Good for them. After few minutes I saw him entering the canteen with Zach and some other guys. They took a seat across me. Hope so I don't behave like a dork. After sometime I went to the canteen to fetch our food. As soon as I turned around , I stepped on Xavier's foot and my cold coffee fell on his leather jacket. SHIT!!! Fortunately, it was cold. He just looked at me like I was a witch who was green and had two heads.

Xavier:"Bitch! Can't you see where are you going? You just stepped on my foot and ruined my jacket. Now are you gonna clean it or should I clean it for you?Apologise right now."

I was astonished about how he was talking with me. It was not only my fault but also his. He could see where I was going but still he didnt step aside.

Evelyn: "Heyy! Its not only my fault. You  saw where I was going but still you didnt step aside. So partially its my fault. The other half is your fault. And I am definately not gonna apologise to you after how you behaved with me right now."

I was on the verge of crying. I was so embarrased. People were literally laughing at me after how he behaved with me. I abruptly left the canteen with Avery.

He's handsome but more rude.

Their relationship will develop gradually. Stay tuned for next chap. If you like this chapter , I would appreciate if you hit the vote button. I would love to know your feedback. So guys COMMENT.

Today's question:

"How many languages can you speak?" Answer it in the comment section.

Thanks
Your lazy and loving
Author