She leaned against her father's body, her eyes closing at that unique scent of his. She truly loved her father the most of all her family. She was a real Daddy's girl.

" I love you , Daddy. And I understand. I do. It's just you're my family. I don't like being apart from you ....ever. Uncle Sirius understands that. He told me so."

The train whistled and Carlisle hugged her tighter. " We'll speak again when it's summer , alright? Write to us."

She nodded then kissed and hug everyone else. Edward's hug was the most fierce. She smiled sadly at him. He was the only non-mated and her being there was a buffer against the longing in him.

" Look after yourself well, Maggie. I love you."

" I love you too,Edward . I'll write . I promise."

Then she was gone on the train and her family's hearts felt heavy.

" Come on," Sirius spoke," Let's go home. I'll brew us a good cup of tea and we can eat the leftover Christmas cake that Molly baked ."

The Cullens only nodded to that. Anything to make them feel better again.
         ⌛⏳🔮⏳⌛ 
The new semester began with worries . Hagrid came back. Dumbledore left after Dumbledore's Army was caught while training the Patronus Charm.

And Umbridge? She became headmistress and her rule of the school was horrible.

Under her rule everyone except her Inquisitorial Squad gained blood quill scars.

Iridessa hated it. Professor Snape told her to try and endure it , that that woman won't always be headmistress.

He wrote to her family and they were furious about it all , but obviously couldn't interfere.

Professor Snape always had a bowl of murtlap sap ready when she came from detention.

She would visit him for that and he would tell her about her mother and father .

He knew them well. Taurus Black had been a Slytherin like Regulus , his and Sirius's brother.

Then Hagrid showed her, Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Harry Grrawp his giant half brother.

He seemed to like Hermione most. 
It was cute.

O.W.L Exams came along for the fifth years and everything seemed to go from bad to worse .
             ⌛⏳🔮⏳⌛
" Run, Iridessa !," Hermione yelled ,the two girls girls running through the Department of Mysteries at the Ministry of Magic HQ.

" I'm trying , Hermione!," Iridessa retorted. Her legs felt heavy, having caught a jinx from one Bellatrix Lestrange.

She didn't dare look. Her legs probably resembled Hagrid's tree stumps.

Behind them crystal balls were flying from shelves , breaking into pieces and releasing the prophesies.

" There's the door !," someone called. It sounded like Ginny.

They ran straight through and then they were falling , falling , falling and stopped inches from the ground.

" Department of Mysteries ," Ron said as they stood ," they got that right."

He was looking at a giant mirror-like arch . Everyone was.

" Voices ," Harry said ," can you tell what they're saying?"

Iridessa heard a myriad of whispers , frowning as she couldn't make out what they were saying .

" There aren't any voices ,Harry ," Hermione said. " Let's get out of here." She sounded nervous.

Iridessa felt nervous too. She didn't like the whispers.

" I hear them too ," Luna Lovegood spoke.

The voices became louder , but still Iridessa could hear nothing .

" Harry , it's just an empty archway ," Hermione said as everyone moved closer to take a better look. " Please ,Harry!"

Harry suddenly looked up , his body shifting closer to Iridessa , his wand raised at black smoky figures flying from the door that was still up there somewhere.

" Get behind me !," he shouted, pushing Iridessa behind him.

She reached out to touch his arm. The spell on her legs had worn off by now.

There was suddenly a whirlwind of black smoke turning faster and faster, snatching away everyone from behind Harry, including Iridessa.

Lucius Malfoy had her as he spoke to Harry, chuckling menacingly.

" Give me the prophesy now or watch your friends die ,Potter," was his last words, Iridessa struggling against his grip.

She wanted to bite him ,but couldn't. She wished that her Daddy was there to save hera from this disgusting Death Eater.

Harry gave Lucius the prophesy. Lucius didn't hand over Iridessa , however and Harry looked at him fiercely for that.

Then all of a sudden Sirius appeared behind Lucius and with him was Carlisle.

" Get away from my family ," Sirius growled before punching Lucius in the jaw causing him to fall. Carlisle quickly snatched Iridessa from Lucius before she can go down with him, his hands cupping her face as he looked her over for any injuries.

" I'm fine, Daddy," she said , a sob in her voice then she hugged him tightly as chaos erupted around them. The Order of the Phoenix has arrived.

" Let's get you out of_"

He didn't get any further as spells were thrown their way and even as a Vampire he was vulnerable.

He ducked, shielding her with his body. They reached Harry and Sirius.

Sirius told Harry to take Iridessa and go , but Harry wanted to stay.

Carlisle opened his mouth to say something when a spell was fired their way by Lucius Malfoy and another Death Eater.

There was a taunting cackle from a woman and Iridessa felt herself shiver because it was Bellatrix Lestrange.

Sirius and Harry was fighting Lucius Malfoy.
Iridessa slipped out of her father's arms to try and assist .

Everywhere Order members were fighting Death Eaters.

It was golden light against black smoke.

Iridessa couldn't keep track of people.

Then it happened , Bellatrix shouted the Killing Curse and Iridessa jumped in front of Sirius , taking the curse to her chest.

People screamed and Iridessa stared at her chest stupidly before falling , Carlisle catching her.

The last thing she heard was Harry screaming her name before darkness took her.
        ⌛⏳🔮⏳⌛
It's a cliffy . Sorry . Don't worry . She's not dead. Promise.