C4 Year1 Part1

Dear Daddy and Mommy

School has started out well .

I've made two friends other than Ginny and Hermione . A boy named Colin Creevey and a girl named Luna Lovegood.

I'm a Gryffindor like Ginny . We got sorted by an old tattered hat  that sang a song about all the houses .

I'm so happy that I'm not in Slytherin .

Though, not all Slytherins are bad . There's Anota Solaine . She's very nice .

She's a second year like Hermione and she likes reading like Edward .

We have loads to learn and some teachers are very nice whereas others are plain rude like Professor Snape . He's head of Slytherin house.

He gives us Gryffindors a lot of grief .

Professor McGonagall is kind ,but also strict at times .

There's real ghosts here and a poltergeist named Peeves and he's a nuisance. Yesterday he threw a water balloon at a girl named Nesta Burke . She cried and he kept chasing her and taunting her .

He's really nasty.

I don't know if I love it here or not . It's still too early. Hermione said that I'll know at the end of the year .

I wish I could be home for Halloween , but it's a school day ,so...

Anyway , Luna are being bullied by others in the school . Not just in our year . She's a Ravenclaw and even if she believes in things that people say doesn't exist ,making her a little eccentric , I really like her as my friend.

Hermione watches over me and makes sure I do my homework and everything.

I hate the homework. Especially Professor Snape's. And our joke of a teacher Gilderoy Lockhart's.

Now that's a real " I'm better than you " type of guy .

He thinks he's so pretty . Wait until he sees you guys . I think he'll probably get a heart attack .

Seriously , I'm alright. I just miss you all .

And I love you.

Did you really move again?.  Edward said that you live in Alaska again . Is it alright there ?.

I can't wait to see it . Or are we going to live in the house in England?.

I met Professor Dumbledore . He's nice. He'd spoken with me a bit and he's got a bird named Fawkes . Fawkes is a Phoenix and Dumbledore said he doesn't have long to live ,but when he does die , he'll be reborn through the ashes .

He said that I could visit him anytime I like throughout the day . He looks like a real Gandalf . Only he's got half-moon glasses and robes with stars on them .

I told him about Gandalf and he had a good laugh about it .

Ginny's my best friend in my year . She's a little odd sometimes . Especially after she'd written in her diary .