C3 Hogwarts Express

The last month before school term started passed by like a dream.

The Cullens all felt like it went by too fast and they didn't have nearly enough time with the little girl that stole their hearts from day one .

Logically , they knew that they'd see her at Christmas and other holidays ,but it didn't do anything to ease the pain that they felt at having to separate with her.

They took extra care of her , almost spoiling her too much , yet she wasn't a spoilt brat .

She was just a lot more lively than most children her age . And she grew up as the only little kid in the house ,so it wasn't new to her to be cared for as much as they did.

Then it was the first of September and they had only hours ,if not minutes left ,to spend together .

Alice made sure to dress her little sister up nicely in yellow tights  and a red  Disney Lion King themed top.Her sneakers were also yellow. Her hair were put up in a spiralling ponytail that hung down her back .

" You look cute ", Rosalie praised ," A real Lion King lover ."

" I packed Simba ," Iridessa said  matter-of-factly ," He was going to be too lonely with Emmet" .

" Hey ,I heard that !", Emmet called from a nearby room and the girls giggled at how cross he sounded .

A smile tugged at Esme's, who just so happened to walk by, lips .

Oh , she was going to miss her little Sweetheart .

Once everyone were ready ,they left their new house, Dumbledore had found for them, to drive to King's Cross train station in London.

There they met up with the Grangers and the Grangers showed them how to get on Platform 9and 3/4.

Hermione was actually happy to see Iridessa and her parents were happy to see Iridessa's family.

The most weirdest thing happened when the Cullens walked onto the platform .

People started to stare at them . Some teenagers ,boys and girls alike, began to swoon over the Cullen boys and girls.

It didn't seem to bother them ,though. They acted like there was nobody there that stared at them . They acted normal , hugging Iridessa and saying their goodbyes . Emmet helped her get her trunk on the train, which was an old  red steam train , and the rest of her siblings boarded it with them to see what it looked like on the inside .

Hermione , who's trunk were carried by Edward , lead them to an empty compartment at the back of the train where she explained that she , Harry and Ron normally sat there because there were never enough space in other compartments .

Then they were saying goodbye for the last time that day until they would see each other at Christmas again .

"Take care of yourself and don't go breaking too many rules , Little Missy ", Carlisle said as he hugged his little girl ,his eyes shinning with unshed tears .

" Listen to Hermione and work hard on every subject ", Esme added.

" Yes,Daddy. Yes, Mommy. I'll be good . Love you . "

" We love you too, Sweetling."

" Us too", the others said .

" Don't forget to write. You have Barney . Use him . We promise we won't eat him,Iri ," Rosalie said smiling at her little sister .

Iridessa giggled at that and waved goodbye to them all  before running off with Hermione who'd said goodbye to her parents.

They weren't on the train long before Ginny Weasley joined them and it wasn't long before the train moved out of the station.