C11 Year2 Part1

Dear Everyone at Home.

This school year turned out crazy .

It started on the train ride here .

Dementors , reminding me of the Nazgul of The Lord Of the Rings , came into the train and took every happy feeling away .

Harry Potter fainted and when I touched him ,I heard a woman scream and a cackle , not like a hag's in the films , it was more cold and scary than anytime I've ever heard .

I told no one about it . Not even Hermione .

I don't think I'm going to love it here this year .

People are talking about Sirius Black all the time .

It's getting a bit.... annoying .

Ginny Weasley began talking to me again . She said she was ashamed of what she did last school year .

I forgave her ,I suppose .

The third day here I felt very sick , but I'm alright now , I guess .

It was just a little cold . Or that's what Madam Pomfrey said anyway .

Some of the Slytherin's have become insufferable idiots .

They're treating the two new teachers like they ,the Slytherins , are superior .

One of these Idiots are Draco Malfoy , Harry Potter's rival.

They literally hate each other .

Anyway, are you really going to stay in England for a while ?.

I can't wait to see you again Christmas .

I miss you already .

Our first class of the year was Professor Lupin .

I think he isn't entirely human . Or maybe he is just not in good health and all that .

I got detention from Professor McGonagall of all people . Only because Dominic Hansen of Ravenclaw farted and I told him to go to the bathroom .

Apparently it's rude to tell someone that .

Did I say that I miss you ?.

Well , I do . More than anything.

Why can't I go to a regular school ?.

The first Quidditch match is coming and I really don't know how they're going to play .

It's pouring buckets out here .

Guess that's why I got the cold . I danced in the rain . Sorry ,Daddy . It won't happen again .

Solana Dandelion , a girl in fourth year , took Simba . She said I'm too old to carry a stuffed animal .

I almost went all Rosalie on her , sorry Rose , no offence.

The twins took Simba back and said that Simba is now the new mascot for Gryffindor house . Yay!. Do you get the sarcasm here ?.