C15 Year3 Part1

" Oooh , Des , you look....Wow ," a boy said as she walked into the school after the carriage ride .

Iridessa sighed inwardly . Of course this year there would be boys who noticed her .

She didn't appreciate it .

" Shove off , Boot ", Ron Weasley snapped , pushing past Iridessa to glare at Terry Boot , the fourth year Ravenclaw .

Iridessa's eyes widened . She didn't know Ron would do something like that for her .

A hand wrapped around hers and she looked to the side and up , her eyes meeting the emerald green ones of Harry .

" Come ,Des . Let's leave Ron to it ."

She nodded and followed Harry , or rather let him lead her to the Gryffindor table , her eyes falling onto Cedric Diggory as they walked .

He was sitting with some friends at the Hufflepuff table .

He looked up and waved at her . She waved back with her free hand and he smiled .

Harry Potter glared at him , but he ignored it .

" Why are you waving at him ?", Harry asked Iridessa .

" He's my friend ....like you and ....Ron ," she explained .

Harry sighed softly . " He's a badger and you're a lion ."

" So ?. "

" So we don't mix ."

" That's stupid ,Harry !".

" No it's not !".

" Yes it is !".

"No it's_"

" Oh for the love of....would you two stop?!", Hermione scolded them fiercely ," it's bad enough that Ron is arguing with Terry Boot . I don't need you two to argue too ".

Iridessa scoffed and moved away from her and Harry , going over to plop down between Neville Longbottom and Colin Creevy .

Harry shot both boys a fierce glare that they tried hard to ignore .

It was utterly useless ,though , because Harry was very intimidating if he wanted to be .

They were aware of his glare until after the sorting ceremony .

That's when speeches and whatnot happened and everyone had to listen .

The announcement of the Triwizard Tournament and the arrival of selected potential champions of the rival schools , brought them enough relief from the Chosen One's glare .

Throughout it all, Iridessa ignored him completely and gave all her attention to her food and the announcements .

Later she went to bed feeling quite contend with herself .

She dreamt that night of rainbows and a boy with glaring green eyes .
🍄🏅🏅🍄
Dear Everyone at Home .

School's fine .

Classes are beginning to get good .

Professor Snape has become very snappy . You should hear him .

We have a scary new DADA teacher . His got one real eye and an eye that can see through walls .

They call him Mad-Eye Moody . It suits him .

There's a tournament this year . The Triwizard Tournament . Only seventeen year olds and older can compete .

I don't care because I really don't want to get involved .