A Few Nights In Between

Start from the beginning

"Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?"

Cedric was honestly the most attentive guy ever last night. A girl's first time is as painful as people say, but he was gentle and tried to distract me with soft kisses to my body as he eased into me. He also routinely checked to see if I was still comfortable and took great care of me afterwards.

"Well..." I pushed my lips to the side and pretended to think about it, "I heard the more you have sex, the less painful it gets."

Getting the hint, Cedric smirked again, "Right now?"

I smirked back and winked at him, "Right now."

He grinned as he started to shift underneath me, "Looks like my roommates are just gonna have to wait a little longer to come back in."

I squealed as he tackled my neck with kisses and flipped me onto my back. He moved to hover over me and swung the sheet into the air before it landed delicately to hide us away from the rest of the world.

----

"You really didn't have to walk me back, Y'know?" I looked up at Cedric. He had insisted on walking with me back to the Gryffindor common room. I was dressed in a pair of his pyjama pants and another of his t-shirts. He had my Yule Ball dress untidily folded and draped over his arm with my heels dangling from his fingers. His other hand was laced in mine as they swung back and forth.

He smirked at me, "Just shut up and enjoy my presence, won't you?"

I smiled cheekily, "After last night, I'm pretty sure you know exactly how much I enjoy your presence."

Cedric gave a breathy chuckle as he shook his head, "What am I going to do with you, Love?"

"Just keep doing the same thing you did with me this morning, and we should be good."

He laughed and flung his arm over my shoulders, "Oh, trust me, when it comes to that, you won't be disappointed."

I giggled and wrapped an arm around his waist as we strolled lazily down the halls. From the looks of it, it seems many students had been up to the same thing Cedric and I were last night. Around every corner were teens with dishevelled appearances walking back to their dorms, whether it be alone or as a couple.

Once we made it to Gryffindor Tower, Cedric and I said our goodbyes before I walked inside.

As I dragged my sleepy feet into the common room, I saw Angie and George talking at the bottom of the stairs to the girl's dormitory. Both of them appeared untidy from the night before. George was standing in a pair of boxers and a shirt, and Angie was in his borrowed clothes. She stood on the first two bottom steps to be tall enough to kiss him before ascending to the dorm room.

George's fixated gaze followed her backside up the stairs. The smirk on his face immediately dropped when he turned around and saw me.

My cheeky smile cut into my cheeks, "You sly dog."

George threw his head back in a brief cackle and rocked on the heels of his feet. He smirked as he questioned me, "Why are you getting back so late, Lettie? In Cedric's clothes, too, I see."

I lifted and eyebrow, "Touché, Weasley...Touché."

-------

Two weeks passed, and Cedric and I jumped at any opportunity we could get to be alone and have our hands all over each other. Once Christmas break ended and classes were back in session, this became difficult to do. One time, we even had to seize the moment in an empty classroom before our potions lesson.