CHAPTER 9: The escape plan

Start from the beginning

I left her wrist and immediately i notice the bruise forming on her wrist. I ignored it and walked towards the east side of my part. There are few small quarters on this part. I entered that part. I unlocked the door of a room.

"Come inside"

She followed me.

"The relatives of Solanki's stays here...from now on, this will be your house....you don't need to visit the main part of the mansion....you can go wherever you want....just call anyone of my driver and they take you wherever you want to go....but you are allowed to go out once in a week.....got it?"

"Yes"- she replied.

"The food and clothes will be given to you....also you can go for shopping...this is my card...you can use it anytime...."- i placed my card to the table.

She didn't said anything. I think now she is enjoying the position of my wife. Every girls are same. Throw some money at their faces and they will be ready to submit easily.

"One more thing....we don't need to meet without any reason...i just need you in some family or business gatherings...that's all....in those days, be ready in expensive clothes and make ups....that's what exactly i want from you...."

She stared at me with little shock.

"I know you are confused....soon you will get all the answers....just one year....do whatever you want, i will not interfere into your life...if you want to fuck anyone, i also have no problem in that...you can date, you can hang up....just enjoy your life to the fullest in this one year....."

I said to her because i can't guarantee her life. She will die within this year. So, i told her to enjoy as much as she can.

She keep staring at me confusingly but she didn't asked anything.

"Okay....bye bye....take care"

I was about to leave but stopped by her voice.

"Mr. Solanki"

I turned my head towards her.

"Yes, dear Tani"

She keep staring at me silently.

"Nothing...bye"- she said by turning her head opposite of mine.

Strange girl!!

I walked away from there.

Tani's pov

I was standing at the window, don't know how long. I need to think properly about the current situation of mine. My life has changed within 48 hours. I was Tani verma 2 days ago but all of a sudden i got married to the mafia king Seyit Solanki, who is accused of killing my father and brother. Though i don't know the exact truth but still I'm almost 80 percent sure that he had killed them.

He didn't caged me properly. I'm allowed to go out but i know he won't allow me to escape. He will watch over me. It will be difficult for me to plan an escape. He has a very deep motive behind this marriage. I don't know what it is but it felt like his intentions are hideous.

But this is not me to tolerate everything and play a good puppet. I will run. I need to talk to Tiara. She is also scared. We both have to escape.

Suddenly i heard knock at the door and within seconds Tiara entered my room. She locked the door from inside and immediately hugged me tightly.

"Are you fine Tiara? I was just thinking about you....we have to escape this place...."- i said to her.

"I'm fine Tani...I don't know why they are treating you like that but they are treating me well"- Tiara smiled.