XXi| If we have each other

⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

If we have each other then we'll both be fine

I will be your lover, and I'll hold your hand

⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Within four months of being pregnant, everyone close to Eve and the Order knew that she was pregnant

Within four months of being pregnant, everyone close to Eve and the Order knew that she was pregnant. She had a small bump now that was visible and it still felt strange to Eve that she was going to be holding a baby in five months.

Three months into Eve being pregnant, Raina had shown up with a teary face. No matter what kind of test she tried, as she explained to Eve, they were all positive. Raina was pregnant too and she was a lot less happy than Eve. Raina refused to be an Auror when she knew she had someone to come home to and care for.

Sirius, on the other hand, had been ecstatic. He was so happy that he threw a party with James, Remus, Peter and the girls. And in his happy but slightly drunk mind, wrote a letter to his mother with the simple words:

𝑯𝒊 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 (𝑺𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑨 𝑴𝑼𝑮𝑮𝑳𝑬-𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑵), 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇-𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚. 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇-𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑱𝒓.𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉! 𝑮𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑺𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑶 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌

(In case it's not loading for you because of the font, I'll put in comments:

When sober the following morning, Raina asked if he regretted it (to which he responded, "Not really, It's true"). As days went on, Sirius wondered whether this would cause his parents to retaliate but they received nothing.

"I know I shouldn't have done it but it was true," Sirius said to James.

They sat in James and Eve's house as Raina and Eve drank tea in the kitchen. James had in fact made it for them before leaving to chat with his best friend.

"I tried to persuade her to call them Pronglet or Prongslette but she said no," said James to Sirius,"Then I asked if I could call them 'Proof I got Eve Brooks to love me in a year'."

"Shocker, I said No!"Eve called from the kitchen.

James pouted as Sirius laughed. Upon hearing the laughter, the two young women joined them in the living room. Eve sat next to James, allowing him to put an arm around her shoulders.