Vi| So am I

⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Do you ever feel like a misfit?

Everything inside you is dark and twisted?

⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

After the match, Raina apologised multiple times to Eve

After the match, Raina apologised multiple times to Eve. The red-head Ravenclaw knew her friend felt guilty about what happened but Eve didn't blame her. Raina didn't send the bludger after her, it wasn't her fault.

November proved to be colder than anyone expected it to and nothing much really happened. Eve and James talked more, the awkwardness that was once there seemed to get lost after the match. Perhaps saving someone from certain death did that for a relationship.

Although, Eve did avoid James were a straight week after he caught her singing on the way back to her dorm. She felt so embarrassed that she didn't show up for their shared charms class.

James thought he did something wrong and went hunting down Riana Edwards but after realising Sirius was nowhere to be seen either, he realised the two must be together. He didn't want to interrupt whatever they were up to.

"Eve."

James had found her in the library. She was surrounded by a mountain of herbology books, some open and some closed. Her hands had ink patched on them as she wrote in her journal, quill flawlessly creating curly writing.

"Hi," said Eve, glancing up at him.

"You've been avoiding me," replied James, sitting opposite her.

"No, I haven't." Eve denied it, continuing to write.

"You have and don't say it's because I'm with my friends because you know Sirius and you're best friends with Remus," said the head boy. "I haven't done anything wrong that I can think of. If this is about you singing, you have a very nice voice."

Eve stopped writing, finally looking up at him. She felt too stupid to admit that she had in fact been avoiding him because of the one small mistake of singing. Perhaps, she had overreacted and it had turned into a petty game of hiding from James.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me,"Eve apologised. "It's just — I don't really have any friends and I don't want to scare you away."

"If I got scared away by people singing, I'd never go near Sirius again,"James grinned,"He's a terrible singer too."

Eve laughed, a sheepish smile finding its way onto her face.

"Where are your friends?"Eve asked.

"Sirius is somewhere with Raina—"Eve screwed her nose up,"—Peter is in the boys dorm and Remus is tutoring a second year for transfiguration."

Eve nodded, rubbing her eye with her write to avoid smearing ink from her fingers onto her face.

"So, you like Herbology?"

⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"You fancy him, don't you?"

Raina sat in front of Eve. They were in the kitchens, allowing the house-elves to place plates of food in front of them. The Ravenclaws thanked them, which the house happily accepted, and began chatting with eah other.

"Who?"

"James, of course!"Raina grinned,"Come on Eve, that boy is obviously into you."

"How do you know?"Eve questioned, tilting her head.

"I just do — I mean Sirus might have told me — but you can see too!"Raina pursed her lips. " Maybe it'll be good for you Eve, having someone other than Remus and I, you know?"

"I suppose he's not that bad," Eve admitted.

"He's doing everything to impress you," said Raina,"It's sad really but cute in a way."

"So what do I do?"

"If he talks to you, talk back," said Raina,"It's not going to harm you and James certainly won't. Remus and I will kill him if he does anything of the sort. You know that."

Raina went silent for a moment. And then —as if a light bulb had appeared in her head — she raised a hand.

"Invite him to your Christmas party!"

"What? No."

"Yes! Show your family you have friends and they'll lay off you a little. You'll make James happy," said Raina,"Invite all of them if it's James you're nervous about—"

"I am not nervous."

"Then invite them."

Eve huffed. She didn't partially think Raina's idea was a bad one, if she was being honest. Inviting the Marauders would get her mother to believe she was okay and it would made it James happy (even if Eve didn't know that).

 Inviting the Marauders would get her mother to believe she was okay and it would made it James happy (even if Eve didn't know that)

What wizarding school other than Hogwarts would you visit?

1)Beauxbatons

2)Durmstrang

3)Castleburexo

4) Ilvermony

5)Other...