CH 13 Surprises

Angel POV---

It's been a crazy few weeks for me. I have been working and slowly moving my stuff over to Nicki's house. Yea he asked me to move in and I couldn't say yes fast enough. I still have a year left on my lease at the condo so now that Adrain's done with college I'm letting him finish out my lease and use my deposit.

I think this will be my last truck load and all my stuff will officially be at Nick's. It takes a good hour of unloading all by myself because Nick is at his Dom training but I finally get it all unloaded. I still can't believe Nick went through with training. I am super excited to try out some of his new found skills we have been waiting until he completed his training to have sex. I think it will be that much more amazing for having waited.

He really is doing everything to make me happy. He even brought up kids a few weeks ago. I had to put a stop to that real quick. I do not want a child I am happy with the way our life is now and I don't see that changing for the foreseeable future.

I get back into Blaine's truck and head to Blaine and Grey's house to return it to them. When I knock on the door no one answers so I just walk in and follow their voices to the kitchen. The have about five binders of paperwork spread out everywhere.

"Hey guys either start answering the door or at least lock it, I could be a robber and you guys wouldn't even know it."

They both don't even look up from the paperwork but Grey does answer me at least. "Shut up Chacho Blaine and I make sure we lock the doors before we go to bed and that's good enough."

I walk over and stand behind Grey's shoulder and see a bunch of women's names and stats like college degree, blonde hair and so on. "You guys still haven't picked a surrogate yet? What's the hold up you guys have had weeks to make a decision."

Blaine claps my shoulder."Greyson is your best friend you should know better than anyone how picky he can be. I have already made my top choices Grey is just double and triple checking through the others making sure we didn't miss anyone better."

I can't help but laugh because yeah that's Grey for ya. "Ok well the truck is in the driveway thanks again for letting me borrow it. I'm going to head home Nick should be home soon."

Grey finally looks up at me."Bye Chacho love you." I wave bye to both them "Love you guys too." I head out front and get on my Harley. I can finally head home for night. I swear I never want to move again it's the biggest pain in the ass ever.

I see Nick's Audi when I pull into the garage and race to the door. I'm so excited he has finished training and I know we are going to do something kinky and fun tonight. I stop when I hear Nick talking in a baby voice. "Oh you little cutie just look at you."

I peek around the corner and the sight before me has my heart melting, on the floor is a little Yorkie puppy. I rush onto my knees right beside Nick and grab the puppy and hold it to my chest.

"Can we keep him Nick? Please?"

Nick laughs at me. "Well of course we can keep him my boy I bought him for us. All his stuff including a crate is still in my car. He is a boy by the way. I know you said you didn't want any kids but I really want a baby to spoil so I got this little guy here."

I put the puppy on the ground and he sits on his little butt. "I love him Nick he is prefect what's his name?"

Nick gets up. "Whatever you want it to be. Sit with him while I unload the car."

I wave a dismissive hand at him and go back to playing with puppy. I hear him snort as he walks away. Hmm what should I name this little guy. I looks at his cute face as I think of the perfect name.