CH 6 Friends

Angel's POV--Nick's backyard

I walk up to Nikolaus's door carrying two tables for this damn house warming party to display Avery's talents and to show off Nikolaus new home. I have literally been here everyday for the past two weeks doing something or another for Greyson. On Monday I didn't show up to go shopping with Grey and Nikolaus and they showed up at my condo and my poor balls were threatened with dismemberment "If I didn't get my ass in the truck." I wouldn't put it past Grey to do something so hanneous to my poor balls.

So like the smart man I am I showed up for the rest of my obligations and despite what Grey thinks I was not acting cowardly when I brought Avery along the first week to have a nice buffer between me and Nikolaus. I really needed Avery too after that first shopping trip. Everything was so uncomfortable I think Nikolaus was embarrassed for all he said the day before and my pride was still a little hurt that Nikolaus didn't want me the way I wanted him.

But damn Greyson he had to ruin my plan because for the second week Avery was suddenly and very suspiciously to busy when I needed him. I ended up going over to Nikolaus's three times by myself and all three times I just happened to fall on his dick that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

---- One week earlier---

I can't believe my own brother would betray me like this. I called him this morning and he faked coughed and said he was sick that lying bastard. I'm filled with dread as I knock on Nikolaus's door all alone for the first time.

This will be the first time it's just me and Nikolaus together since our talk and I don't know how he is going to act. In front of Grey or Avery he is very cordial and polite to me but nothing like they way he is with Grey and Avery. He treats them like they are family he laughs and jokes with them and makes Avery blush more than I have ever seen. I can't help but be jealous of their easy comradery.

Nikolaus finally answers the door."So it's just us today da?" I had no clue this party would be so much work come in... come in lets head to the back yard and get started."

I follow Nicki to the back yard I can't help myself as I stare at his ass the whole way. He turns around and smirks when he catches me starting and I feel my face get warm."Sorry." Nicki just laughs softly."Come on we have work to do Grey wants the flowers planted today so they look perfect for the party it should only take a few hours with the both of us."

I give him a disbelieving look."Why didn't you hire a gardener to do all this?" Nicki stops mid step half way to the soil that borders the fence line and looks back at me. "You know Grey he is a sneaky little thing and told me flowers where your passion and you would be offended if I didn't let you do a masterpiece in the yard. But now I'm thinking he was lying."

I laugh at Nicki. "You would be correct I don't know a thing about flowers. He told me I was here because you needed help with the manual labor." Nicki just turns and ushers me back to the house. "Come back in Moi Horoshiy ."

We sit at his kitchen counter and he calls a landscaper and promises a bonus if he gets here in less than an hour. Nicki makes us some coffee to drink while we wait for the landscaper to show up.

"I'm sorry Angel I should have seen through Grey's lie but that boy gets so excited and I just get caught up in it myself and well you can see the outcome so far. I don't think I have done this much work for either of my own weddings let alone a house warming."

I don't know what to say to that so I just nod. "I have known Grey for ten years and I still get caught up in his excitement and go along blindly with his hair brained plans. Look I'm here with you after you fucked me and tossed me to the side if that tells you anything."