CH 3 Assuming makes an ass out of you

Nikolaus POV-- Angel's messy room above lol

I have been waiting at the bar for a while when I see one of my coworkers down the bar. I get up and go sit by him even though he is in Sandra's section and I will be leaving my beloved Greyson. "Hello Mark how are you. I haven't seen you in here before."

Mark shakes my hand and we start talking about work and time flys by and in no time I see Angel walking towards me so I wave him over.He comes up."I'm off so I'm just going to head home." I start telling Mark I will see him Monday but Angel is already walking away. I get up and quickly follow him to the door once we are outside the back exit. "I can just follow you Angel or do you want to give me your address?"

Angel spins around eyes as wide as saucers. "I thought you were going home with that other guy?"

I look at him like he is crazy. "Who? Mark no I work with him and know for a fact his wife would cut his dick off if he cheated."

Angel blushes and looks guilty at me. "I'm sorry I thought you found someone else. Anyways if you still want to follow me I'm on my motorcycle and I don't live that far."

I smile and walk up and kiss him softly when he moans I push my tongue into his mouth. Angel submits immediately and I start tasting every inch of his mouth. Angel pulls away breathless. "Lets go."

I walk over to my car and wait for Angel to pull up ahead of me. I have to say he looks sexy riding a motorcycle. I follow him for about ten minutes and we pull up to a condo in town. I park in front of the garage as Angel pulls into the garage he takes his helmet off and I get out of the car and walk up to him. He closes the garage door and shows me into his home.

Angel grabs my hand. "My room is this way. It's a little messy I wasn't expecting any company."We walk through the living room and down the hall into the master bedroom. His room is white and besides the bed and nightstands it's bare no art on the walls not even a headboard on the bed. The only mess is the bed being unmade. You can definitely tell this is a bachelor pad.

Angel rushes to make the bed. "Angel come here it's fine my boy we are just going to mess it up." I climb in the middle of the now made bed and turn on the lamp by the bed and tell Angel to turn out the lights. I put my hands behind my head."Now take you clothing off nice and slow for me Angel."

He blushes but I can tell I turned him on. He slowly starts undressing turning around to bend over to take off his socks and boots."Like this Nikolaus?" I start palming my erection as more clothing is taken off.  "Yeah Moi Horoshiy (Russian for my good boy) just like that." He finishes and stands stark naked and very proud of his body and he should be he has muscles everywhere you can tell he is very dedicated to working out.

"Now come here and undress me. Slowly make it good." I warn and Angel crawls on the end of the bed and starts striping me from my shoes to my jeans then my jacket and T-shirt he even takes off my watch and puts on the bedside table. He leaves me in just my briefs. I slowly slide them down my legs and when my hard dicks pops out Angel gasps at the sight.

"Don't be worried my boy we will work up to it." Angel laughs softly and starts pumping all nine inches. I knock his hand away."Did I tell you to do that? No, now lay down and put your hands above you head." He complies and I start running my fingers softly over his stomach and inner thighs completely ignoring his cock that keeps twitching as I rim the outside of his hole every so often and back down his inner thighs.

After only of few minutes Angel is wiggling and panting harshly and I can't get enough of the sounds. "Stop teasing me. Please do something." I take my time climbing up his body rubbing mine on his on the way up and grab his lips in a brutal kiss. Angel moans and pushes against me. "Supplies are in the drawer please don't make me wait."

I love how he begs so sweetly so I learn over and grab lube and a condom. I lube up my fingers and crawl back down towards Angels hole and slowly circle it and then I push one finger in deep and Angel moans again. When I finally get up to four Angel is a mess of moaning and writhing but he kept his hands above his head the whole time.

"Since you were such a good boy I going to reward you." I deep throat him and he starts bucking in my mouth. I find his nub and peg it and Angel yells as he cums down my throat. I pull off his spent dick licking the corners of my mouth. "Did I say you could cum?"

Angel looks at me all glassy eyed. "I'm sorry I didn't know. Please forgive me.. Sir." I can hear the question in his voice I'm not really into Master or Sir just more of the domination but I do like the way Angel purrs Sir. "Yes my my good boy Sir is fine. You wait for me next time ok." Angel nods his head vigorously.

I suite up and pop my fingers out of his hole and line myself up."Are you ready Moi Horoshiy ." Angel thrusts down enough for the first few inches to slid in.

I learn over his body and slide last few inches in and he grunts at the stretch. I love how tight he is and it makes me buck into him. I throw his legs over my arms and start thrusting.

It doesn't take long for me to feel the tell tale tingling in my spine. "I'm getting close start jacking yourself baby boy." Angel complies quickly it only takes a few glides of his hand and I see his creamy white cum shoot all over his chest. He goes boneless and I thrust into his spasming hole and cum into the condom so hard I'm afraid it might break.

I pull out slowly and thank god the condom is in one piece. I go flush it in the master bathroom and grab a wetted towel for Angel. I walk over and clean him off. I throw the towel to the ground and crawl over him and start kissing him softly. "That was amazing."

He rolls over and I crawl into bed with him. Angel snuggles into my arms and kisses my neck softly until he falls asleep. I lay there for an hour before I decide I should leave. I get up and get my clothes from the floor and get dressed as quietly as possible.

I make my way out the front door and into my car and I feel like a scumbag for leaving. But laying there in bed with Angel brought up to many memories of me and Jordan. Angel is to much like Jordan young and willing to indulge me in the bedroom. All I can remember is Jordan and how much he fooled me and I couldn't stand it if Angel was playing me to.

What could Angel want with me anyways I'm an old working stiff. I don't have a motorcycle or live in the city. I work a nine to five and live in the country. It's for the best I leave it as a one night stand there is nothing we could possibly have in common except the sex. I never want to let my dick get me into trouble like with Jordan ever again but I really needed tonight to let of some steam and have a good time without the hurt of Jordan so prevalent in my mind. These few hours with Angel made me feel alive again and I can't regret that.

I try to inspire one handed reading *wink wink* but I feel blah about this chapter but couldn't figure out what was missing so I'm posting it anyways comment vote let me know what you think. If I figure it out I might edit it later. shout out to weekend1 for the votes.