CH2 Pick up Lines

Angel POV--

I'm standing at my post at the outside line checking people and letting them into the bar I work at, Privilege. I have a barstool that I can sit on but a bouncer sitting down isn't very intimidating plus I feel antsy so I am standing tonight. One thing I love and hate in equal measures about my job is how much time I have to think. Once the club fills up its a lot of sitting and waiting for people to leave before I can let new ones in. I'm already half way through my shift so it's just hit that slow time for me.

Tonight I can't stop thinking about my family. I have a pretty big size family I have my Abeluita which is my dads mom, my Mom and Dad, then three little brothers the oldest is only one year younger than me Alex. I thank god for Alex I never had to worry to much about him he is a high school football coach and married to his high school sweetheart. It's the other two my baby brothers Adrian and Avery that like to give me heart attacks on a regular basis.

Adrian is always worrying me because he so secretive and quiet. He never tells me anything and always keeps me guessing it's hard to really know if he has any problems or not. I feel like he is living up to the middle child role of trying to disappear and not have the attention on him. He won't open up to me, hell I don't even know if he likes girls or guys that is how secretive he can be, but I'm banking on girls I can't imagine three out of the four us being gay but I don't know.

Then there is the baby Avery he took a job six months ago with a guy none of us knew to do the interior design of his house to be alone with this guy in house for hours a day and thought we were all crazy when we worried about him. None of the family had any clue who the guy was except Greyson. I had to beg Blaine to do a background check to make sure the guy was clean it was a hell of a time trying to figure out his birthdate and Social security for Blaine but he did it for me thank God. When it came back clean Greyson would not let us live it down and then the brat even told Avery what we did.

Nothing is worse then being handed your ass by your baby brother who is a foot shorter than you and barely weighs 170 pounds. He even got Blaine good too and made him feel so guilty he apologized which I have never seen him do for anyone but Greyson. But that's Avery for you he was always the little one so he used words and reason and sometimes sass to make you see his way.

I love both my baby brothers there both still in college. Adrian's on a football scholarship but he still comes to me for everything he needs that his scholarship doesn't cover like his books and his food anything that he needs extra he comes to me and I'm happy to help. My mom and dad even though they work full time they don't make good money. My mom is a maid and my dad picks in the fields in the summer and sometimes in the winter depending on the weather so they don't make very good money. Plus they have to take care of my Abuelita she lives with them and tries to help as much as she can. She helped raise us when we were little but now that we're grown she doesn't have much to do.

I didn't go to college instead I got my carrier permit for my gun at eighteen and started doing security jobs making $19 an hour. I just couldn't see going to college after that the money was to good. I really needed to help my family more than I needed to go to college. But I'm so proud of all three of my baby brothers for going to college they got to achieve their dreams and it makes me so damned proud to be their brother.

Now I'm worried about Avery because he just finished his first job and now he's kind of bummed because he doesn't know when his next job will be. He still has one more semester of design school before he graduates and needs a full time job but he stresses anyways.

Adrian still has two more years if he wants to keep playing football or try to go pro he could just want to be a high school or college football coach like our brother Alex. I wouldn't know he keeps everything so close to the vest we just don't know with him. I don't know his plans, what he wants to do, nothing he's just so quiet and secretive. I don't know if that has to do with growing up with all us loud boys if we just overshadowed him or if he just wants and likes to be that way. He never seems unhappy just quite.