CH 5 Love is a Myth

I want to dedicate this Chapter to tacho17 she always leaves amazing comments so this one is for you.

Nikolaus POV--Nicki's modest House above lol

I walk into my master bathroom to splash cold waster on my face what is Angel doing here? I can't... Actually I can believe Greyson brought Angel here that's just like him but what was Angel thinking coming here. Of course I look like shit I haven't even showered this morning and Angel looks like he is on his way to a modeling shoot. I style my hair as best I can but its kind of fucked up so I end up tying it in the back to keep the long strands contained. I run to my closet and put on jeans and a white T-shirt and make my way down stairs to the boys.

When I get down there I hear them whisper yelling at each other.

A-"Damn you Greyson I can't believe I even came here with you. Did you see how he completely ignored my existence. I am going to call a cab I can't stay here and embarrass myself anymore."

G-"Sit your ass down now and don't move and don't make a peep this is my plan and I will see it though you will not mess this up for me."

A-"For you..this is my life you are messing with. You always did get me into trouble in school I can't believe I still follow you so blindly. You have Blaine to do your bidding now."

I laugh and they both get quite so I walk in knowing I have been caught."My boys lets get to planning this party of yours Greyson."

I see Greyson smirk at Angel who just glares back."Nickki, this is your party not mine I just want to help plan it. Blaine and I already had our house warming for the new house we bought. You were there you know this. I think I should become a party planner I'm rather good at it? Don't you think?"

"Yes I know Grey I was just teasing you since you are planning a party at my house with my friends and family that I never even agreed."

Grey looks down."Oh I thought you would be excited that your home is all done Avery did a wonderful job I think we should invite him so you can show off his work and hopefully your rich friends will hire him. So you see this is really for Avery not you problem solved."

I smile at Greyson. "Boy you are a slick one but I guess we can throw a party for all Avery's hard work. Lets get started what's first?"

This is how I end up spending my whole Sunday planning a housewarming party with Grey and Angel. After the initial awkwardness between Angel and me everything got slowly better. I even got a laugh and a few smiles out of Angel while he was sulking about all the things Grey put him in charge of. Most of things he would have to do either with me or at the house.

I'm no an idiot I can see right through what our little Grey is up to. But honestly I am having a hard time staying mad at the little shit. I know that his heart is in the right place but I'm just not sure mine is ready. I know I was an asshole for leaving Angel without saying a word. I know Angel probably thinks I'm a scum bag that used him and he would be right I did use him and I never excepted him to show up on doorstep this morning acting like nothing happened.

I don't know why I care that Angel is acting like last night ever happened. I was the one that left but still I have to say it kind of hurts but I guess turn about is fair play. I left last night like nothing happened so maybe he is just following my lead and is ok with being friends after we fucked.

Angel excuses himself to use the restroom. Greyson stands up and stretched giving me a show of his slim belly."I'm hungry and tired." He yawns for effect. "Would you like me to order in something?"

"No I think I'm going to go pick up some Chinese food give us a break and then we can knock the rest of this out. We only have a little left and we will have everything ready for our date in two weeks. I will send the invites out tomorrow that should give everyone enough notice."