CH 12 Training and Training

Nicki's POV--

This chapter is dedicated to @campbell1610 you inspired me to add a little extra to this story and I might periodically update this story with extras.

I just got off work about an hour ago and I'm getting ready to go to training. I put on some black cargo jeans with some shit kickers. Of all the different things I can wear to training my absolute favorite is my boots. These boots were a gift from Angel and they are amazingly comfortable as well as stylish. I put on my boots and my whole mindset changes. It's crazy that a pair of shoes can change how you think and feel so much.

I am on my fourth week of training and tonight is my final night. The knowledge and experience I am have gained is tremendous.

I get in my car and drive over to Chains. It's only seven in the evening so the parking lot is deserted. I walk up to the front door and get buzzed in right away. I have to say I have came a long way from the first night I came here. I was extremely nervous and felt completely out of place. Now I walk in here like I own the place just as I was taught. I learned to always be confident in everything I do. Even if it's just walking into a room it garners a certain amount of respect from your sub seeing you confident in control it lets them relinquish their control to you more confidently.

The two hours of training I do with an experienced couple flys by. I work with Charles and his Sub Noah so I can learn and try new things while getting feedback from both sides. I hug both men as our final session is over. "Thank you both for your time and patience. I know Angel will be extremely pleased with what you have been able to teach me."

Charles smiles widely. "I can't wait to see you two in action. You should really think about doing an exhibit when you feel more comfortable. We always love having new couples do shows."

I laugh. "Maybe Charles I will have to discuss it with Angel of course."

"Of course Nikolaus I hope to see you guys in here soon."

Noah looks up to me with a shy smile and I run my fingers through his hair and he preens. "I will see you soon Master Nikolaus."

"That you will my boy."

I say my goodbyes and I head to the store. I have a little surprise for my Angel. We talked about kids a few weeks ago and I was a little shocked Angel didn't feel the need for any. I guess being the oldest he feels he already helped raise his brothers and for now just wants to live his own life. I can respect that either way I have my name sake with Mischa. Plus I know the second Grey finally picks out a surrogate we will have his baby to spoil. But at the same time I want our own baby to spoil.

I finally get to the store and start my shopping. I can't wait to get home to Angel tonight I have more than just finishing my training for him.

Short I know. But vote Comment let me know what you think.