unexpected guests

Start from the beginning

i stand up with pip, for no reason in particular.

"true, but he knows now that you're a lesbian so maybe he got over you. i don't know."

pip scoffs. "please. he didn't 'get over' me, he never liked me to begin with. he just wanted a good fuck."

i mean, she isn't wrong.

and because of that, it makes me think this bet will be a little more difficult to finish than i thought. he doesn't fall for people, he just fucks girls and moves on from each one. that means i have to try my best to be better than all of them, and i guess... different from them? it's gonna be a lot of work, that's for sure.

he already said he doesn't see me like that because of the bond we have and because of jack. this means i am different to him, but in the wrong way.

so i have to see what i can do about that.

technically, i know it's possible to change his view on me because he changed my mind about being attracted to him when i originally saw him as a family friend. look where i am now.

head. over. heels.

"we should probably head downstairs to wait for juliet. i'm really excited to see her" i suggest.

pip nods in agreement. "for sure, i miss her too."

i forgot to see what asher is even doing tonight, but hopefully it won't interfere with my plans. he's been staying out later lately anyways, so he probably won't be home until 12am at the earliest.

as we get to the bottom of the stair case, i immediately spot juliet talking to...

no fucking way.

jack, asher, and levi.

levi??

why are they all here they aren't supposed to be here tonight what the fuck.

"juliet!" pip cheers, walking over to the group.

nope. i can't deal with this right now. i need to figure something out.

as i turn around to head back up the stairs, i hear asher's voice.

"aria, come here!" he beams, motioning me over with his hand.

shit. i was too late.

i put on a fake smile to hide how annoyed i am and make my way over to the couch asher is on, then stand next to him.

"hey aria" levi smiles genuinely. "mind if we join you for dinner?"

how does it keep getting worse.

"i don't even know where we're going yet, but it's supposed to be a girl's night..." i excuse.

"actually," juliet starts, "do you think we could stay in to eat?"

thank you, someone who is always able to read what i'm thinking.

"yeah, it wouldn't be a problem" i smile to her, going along with the act.

jack frowns and turns to juliet.

"are you sure? i thought you would love going out to eat for dinner with your friends" he asks, confused.

juliet and i both glance at eachother nervously, but she quickly knows how to respond.

"well since it's a girl's night, i thought it would also be nice for us to watch a show in aria's room while we ate, and maybe do our nails or make out."

"what was that last part?" he snaps.

juliet, pip, and i laugh with eachother and move on.

"we might hang with you guys later in the night if you're still down at that point" pip offers.