I sat down next to him and pulled him close.  "You okay there buddy?"

Noah nodded, his eyes worried.  "I think... I think so.  Is Papa Yoongi going to be okay?"

Giving him a gentle squeeze, I nodded.  "Don't you worry.  Y/N is going to fix everything."

Noah was quiet for a moment, his eyes on the coloring book in front of him, before he turned his attention back to me.  "Are they going to come take me away too?"

My heart broke for the little koala and I shook my head.  "No.  Of course not.  Y/N and the rest of us adopted you.  No one is going to take you from us.  I promise."

"Okay."  I could see my words had soothed him, helped to alleviate some of his fears.

"Jin and I are going to head to the police station.  Since Yoongi is under my protective custody, they have to tell me something."  Y/N's voice was stiff and I could tell right away that she wasn't going to put up with anyone's shit.  This was our mate and she was going to make things right.

We all gave nods of agreement and, after a flurry of hugs and kisses to all of us, Noah included, Jin and Y/N left the house.  When the house was silent once again, we all moved as if by unspoken agreement to the living room and settled in on the sofas.  Noah clung to my side and Namjoon sat on the other.  Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung piled onto the other sofa and I could tell my youngest mates needed each other's comfort, needed someone to hold on to, someone to help convince them that everything was going to be okay.

"What the hell happened?"  I finally couldn't keep the question in and it escaped through my lips, the anger clear.  Jin and Y/N had been in such a rush to leave that we didn't get much information. 

Namjoon sighed and ran a hand over his face.  "From what I could figure out, it sounded like Yoongi was at the music school. Two police officers came in and arrested him, telling him he was being charged for the assault of Esteban Sandoval.  The police wouldn't even let Yoongi call Y/N.  Michael called Y/N and explained what had gone on." 

Trying to keep my temper down to prevent scaring the little koala next to me, I clenched my fists on my thighs, wishing I could have been there to protect my mate, to help keep him safe.  However, I wasn't surprised who was behind it all.

Fucking Evie and her father!  I knew it had to be them!

"What's going to happen to Yoongi?"  I looked up to see Jungkook's eyes on me, the worry clear. 

Leaning my head on Namjoon's arm, I shrugged my shoulders.  "I don't... I don't know. With him being under Y/N's protective custody, they can't do much to him.  The laws are a little different because Yoongi is a hybrid, but there are still laws in place that will help protect him." 

Jungkook nodded and I could see that my answer didn't really help.  Unfortunately there wasn't much I could do.  Until we heard from Jin and Y/N, we could only sit here and speculate about what was happening.  I just hoped that everything would turn out all right.

Jimin POV:

As I sat on the sofa with Jungkook and Taehyung, I tried to keep myself calm, but the worry for our tiger mate was too much.  It felt like Yoongi and I had just gotten the chance to work things out between us and he was already snatched away, pulled away from all of us for something we absolutely knew he didn't do, something he would never do.  Looking over at Namjoon, I felt the worry fill me up.  Yoongi was a tiger, a predatory breed, so would the same thing happen with Namjoon?  "Joon?  Are... are they going to come after you too?"

Our wolf shook his head.  "No.  Evie's father wanted Yoongi because he's a rare breed.  A white Bengal tiger hybrid?  There are only a few of them in the world.  He would bring more money in if he were sold than a regular Bengal."