𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Lilith

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
LILITH
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Jus In Belo )

              ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────    HENDRICKSON TOSSES a salt bullet into the air, catching it as it fell

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

HENDRICKSON TOSSES a salt bullet into the air, catching it as it fell. "Shotgun shells full of salt." He says in disbelief, shaking his head. He was still trying to accept the concept that the supernatural was real. That every thing in the scary movies he watched was real. "Whatever works." Dean shrugs.

    Hendrickson pulls off his tie as he says, "Fighting off monsters with condiments. So, turns out demons are real," he picks up a shotgun and begins to fill it.

    "F.Y.I — ghosts are real, too. So are werewolves, vampires, changelings, evil clowns that eat people." Dean claims.

  "If it makes you feel better, bigfoot's a hoax." Says Dean and he cracks a smile. Hendrickson looks up at them, "It doesn't. How many demons?"

    "Total? No clue. A lot." Allison replies as she walks over to the duffel bag and pulls out her bow that was closed until she pushed out on it, making it form. "You know what my job is?" Hendrickson asks.

    "You mean besides locking up the good guys? I have no idea." Dean says and stands up, accompanying the agent at the table. "My job is boring. It's frustrating. You work three years for one break, and then maybe you can save . . . a few people. Maybe. That's the payoff. I've been busting my ass for fifteen years to nail a handful of guys, and all this while, there was something off in the corner so big. So, yeah. Sign me up for that big, frosty mug of wasting my damn life."

    "You didn't know."

    "Now I do. What's out there? Can you guys beat it? Can you win?" He asks them.

    "Honestly, I think the worlds gonna end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices," Bek says softly as she begins to fix up her salt arrowheads, "I choose to go down swingin'. Everytime. As long as my friends are safe, that's all that matters." Dean looks over at her with a slight frown.

    "Plus, you got nothing to go home to but him and his brother."

    Allison chuckles softly. "What about you? You rockin' the white picket fence?" Dean asks.

    Hendrickson hums, "Empty apartment, string of angry ex-wives. I'm right where you are." He laughs.

    "Imagine that." Dean says and looks over at Allison who smiles softly and looks down. Then, they heard a window break. Checking the scene, Ruby had broken through the window. "How do we kill her?" Asks Hendrickson.

    "We don't," Sam appears behind them and walks forward, pushing Hendricksons shotgun down, "She's here to help us."

    "Are you kidding?" Amici asks.