28: Forever & Always

Start from the beginning

I quickly went back into my bedroom and grabbed the letter to mum, adding 'I just spoke to Julie, and she has offered this room permanently until I move out for university. I hope that is okay. Let me know when it is okay to come and pick up some more things from the house.'

Before Caleb woke up, I ducked out of the house driving Tori to her friend's house. On the way back, I decided to stop off at home to drop the letter off in Mum's letterbox. I was hoping that everything would work out all right.

Once I got back home, I made my way back into Caleb's room to see that he was in the shower. Smirking, I instantly stripped off my clothing, leaving it in a pile on the floor.

Waltzing into the bathroom, I opened the door and let the warm water engulf my body.

"Well, this a welcomed surprise" Caleb smirked, leaning into kiss me.

"I do love a good shower" I smirked.

"Is that the only thing you like" he smiled, walking closer towards me.

"I guess you are alright as well" I laughed.

I leant towards him, running my fingers up and down his chest.

"You are irresistible" Caleb mumbled while kissing my chest.

Start of Mature Scene

After a minute of Caleb exploring my body, my lips broke away from his and started making their way down his body until I was kneeling on the floor. I could feel him shaking in anticipation.

"Bianca, please" Caleb begged.

Once I decide to stop teasing, I pushed his length into my mouth. Caleb's hips thrust forward and his fingers intertwined in my wet hair.

After a few minutes, Caleb reached his high. I stood up and kissed his lips.

"Come on" he said, guiding me out of the shower. We quickly dried off but as soon as we stepped back into the bedroom, it felt like there was a shift in the air. I wanted to go further than we ever had before.

"I love you so much" Caleb said, kissing my neck from behind.

Spinning around, my eyes met his. "I love you more."

He wrapped his arms around my petite body, pulling me closer than I ever thought was possible. I could feel him excitedly rubbing against me.

I slowly moved my face closer to his, closing the gap between our lips. He swiped his tongue against my lip and our tongues danced together.

Gently, Caleb pushed me against the wall, pressing his body against mine.

"Bianca, maybe we should slow down" Caleb suggested.

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"I do not want you to do anything that you are not ready for" he smiled.

"I am ready" I smiled, leaning up to kiss his lips.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

His lips eagerly found mine as he lifted me up and moved us to the bed. We were both breathing extremely heavily.

Caleb's lips worked their way down my torso, kissing and sucking until they reach my entrance. His tongue moved against me, slowly adding more pressure making me moan in delight.

Moving my hips with the rhythm of his tongue and fingers, I felt my own high come crashing down.

Reaching over to the bedside table, I saw Caleb grab a condom.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, slipping the condom on, and moving in between my legs.

"I have never been so sure about anything" I said, reaching up to kiss him.

Initially, the pain was overwhelming but it eventually subsided. The pain turned to pleasure. With every thrust, I felt myself getting closer and closer. The sound of our moaning echoed through the room. It felt incredible.

Looking into Caleb's eyes, all I felt was love and admiration. I loved this man with all my heart. I was grateful that I had waited to have sex because it meant a lot knowing that my first time was with someone who I loved and knew was completely in love with just me as well.

Eventually, we both reached another climax and Caleb placed a kiss on my forehead.

End of Mature Scene

"I love you so much" he muttered.

"I love you too"

"That was..." I stuttered, trying to find the words.

"Amazing" Caleb finished my sentence.

"It really was" I smiled as I leaned up to kiss his lips.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded, "just a little sore."

"I am going to run us a hot bath and then depending on how you are feeling, I was thinking we could drive to the beach?" Caleb suggested, walking into the bathroom.

"That sounds great" I smiled.

After a long, warm bath, we made our way to the beach. We stood at a lookout overlooking the beach.

"I just wanted to say that I love you. I love you so much. More than I ever thought was possible. You have gotten me through some of the hardest times and I appreciate that so much. You have made me so happy Caleb" I smiled, leaning up towards him.

"You are amazing Bianca and I love you so much. You make me be the best version of myself and you are so incredible with my family and our friends. I am so glad you came to stay with us. I am so glad that you are my girlfriend, and I cannot wait to see what our future holds" he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you" I smiled.

This was the happiest I had been in a long, long time. We were each other's soulmate's. I could feel it in my heart. I knew deep down that this would last forever and that made me ecstatic.

"Forever and always" Caleb said, making me smile even more than I already was.