5: Locked Out

Edited: 30/06/2022

2 days later...

"Caleb" someone moaned.

The sound of moaning and grunting was getting louder and louder. Not only did the sound wake me up but it was becoming increasingly annoying as time went on.

My eyes flicked towards the alarm clock. Seven A.M. You are kidding! Does he realise the time? It is a bit early to be having sex with someone. I would assume anyway. He is lucky that Tori and Julie have left already.

"Oh my god" the mystery girl moaned loudly.

"Well, I am not going to be able to get back to sleep" I muttered to myself.

I put on a summer dress and plait my hair in a braid however before I could do much more, the moaning turned into screaming.

I walked towards the wall that Caleb and I shared and smacked my hand against the wall. My frown turned into a smile once I heard them stop.

I should have done that earlier, I thought to myself.

"Fuck off Bianca" Caleb said grumbling.

I scoffed at his rudeness and continued to tap a beat on the wall making the girl huff in anger.

I laughed at myself and put a pair of shoes on. It was not long until my door was pushed open, and an angry Caleb stood there with a pair of gym shorts hanging loosely around his waist.

"Can you stop?" Caleb seethed.

I smiled sweetly. "I do not think so. You and your friend are not exactly being quiet"

"You're just jealous because you wish it was you."

"Bullshit."

"So, you're saying that if I kissed you, you would not enjoy it?"

"No, I would not."

Caleb lifted my body over his shoulder with ease and started walking down the stairs. "Let me go."

The nicest thing that he did was that he held my dress down so that it stayed in place.

"I cannot believe that you would have sex while other people are in the house" I argued, hitting his back.

He walked outside and dropped my 5 ft. 6 frame on the grass. Before I could even complain, he turned around and walked back inside, leaving me outside, on the grass.

I heard the sound of the door lock and my heart sunk, "Caleb what do you think you are doing?" I said tugging on the front door handle.

"Well, now you are not in the house" he said, yelling out of the window while giving me the middle finger.

He was the one who locked me out of the house? You would think that if anyone should be angry, it would be me.

"Okay, the joke is over. Let me back in" I insisted.

Caleb laughed, "I do not think so, you started this by tapping on the wall."

"Caleb, I do not even have my keys" I seethed.

"That is not my problem. Have a lovely day" he smiled, waving at me as he shut the window.

"You are an asshole" I yelled, sticking my finger back up at him.

I walked around the house testing if any of the windows were open however much to my dismay, they were all locked.

Pulling out my phone, I did the only thing that made sense. I called Katie. On the second ring, she answered making me scream out in joy.