Monachopsis

Partial crack before everything goes wrong <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following days went by in flash and as every one of them came to a close, Calypso's grip on Leo seemed to tighten. They did pretty much everything together, eat, explore, fight, at all times of the day.

It was clear that Leo didn't have time for me at all, his last words consisting of an empty promise to hang out with me later until he and Calypso would disappear for the day.

No one thinks this is weird, I'm weird for feeling this way. I just can't get the thought out of my head that he has already started to break away from me.

The pain didn't help either. The thoughts- voice- whatever it was remained completely silent I had no idea if it was laying dormant or gone for good, though I can't imagine it would be. Like I said, aching pangs infiltrated my mind once in a while though it was starting to get more frequent again.

I haven't told anyone yet, I couldn't bear to know what they'd think when my problems were teetering off the edge of a potential prophecy. No one needs to know, I can handle it myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooner or later I found myself getting strung back to reality after staring at the lovestruck shenanigans two people (who'll remain anonymous) were causing.

"So, are you ready?" Piper asked, a smirk lingering across her stunning features. That smug grin sent shivers down my spine, what day was it again?

Piper had led me away near the edge of the camp on a walk. I don't know what's happening but it's obvious that she is hiding something. She noticed my confused look and rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten about the surprise?" She said flicking her roughly chopped hair out of her eyes. "One week has already gone by." Oh yeah. No offence to Piper but I was dreading this thing for a small while now.

"Oh." I coughed, "Yep, time flies just didn't realise it." I shrugged trying to sound at least a little bit carefree but this entire week has been cruel.

"Well hit me, I'm ready for anything." I was not. Piper giggled maniacally which was a bit..no.. very out of character. She dragged me a bit closer away from the outskirts of camp as she watched in anticipation while I breathed my last breath.

Fog shrouded our view, but it seemed to only affect a small area of camp and only a small crowd gathered, basically my friends and a few others. Please don't be too embarrassing.

As the fog thickened I started to hear a muffled conversation within, the faint silhouettes of a small figure with another one about my height. The talk started to escalate into an argument, and even Piper was confused. 

I heard a stomp of a boot and I flinched as a shriek of pain resounded followed by a string of cursing in Greek. 

"You dare defy-!" Wait a second. Oh no. Please no. Did Piper really bring in...

"Demigodling, Jason Grace! I hear-" A smack was heard along with some muttering, 

"Ahem- We hear, that you are in need of help in the romantic department!" A strong voice declared as the fog cleared and standing before me was Apollo or Lester in all his glory, alongside Meg Mcaffery, daughter of Demeter.

All I could do was sit there stunned in silence, no one said another word and I figured they were as shocked as I am. 

The pair held their magnificent poses up until a screech was heard from Lester-