Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire

Start from the beginning

Albion: *wipes blood* Their numbers are endless

Meanwhile with Blake, Yang and Ash, both ladies were doing coordinated attacks as Blake swings her way through and kills a Alpha Beowulf Grimm while Ash encased a Ursai Grimm with his modified ice dust this time.

Ash: The Grimm are way more persistent for some reason. *growls and crushes ice dusts*

Ash summons ice pickaxes on his hands before multiple dead Griffon Grimm crashing onto the buildings, and it reveals Yupia slightly damaged landing onto the ground. Her cybernetic parts is showing and some of her human skin are decaying due from the battle.

Yupia: They just keep attacking us, and based on my calculations we can't hold much longer at this state

Ash looks to Yupia for a moment with worry, seeing his team mate dripping with blood before they hear loud roars of Grimm nearby. Team JNPR comes in with the others, panting a bit as Pyrrha spoke up.

Pyrrha: They are seem endless. *panting* Even the others are getting worn out too.

Jaune: Any brighter plans guys? *readies his shield*

Weiss: We are running low on supplies too! *checks her dust supply*

Yang checks her gauntlet's ammo and grimaces when she's running short on the ammo. Ruby looks concerned and worried before Albion comes to them this time.

Albion: You and everyone else fall back, I hold them out.

Blake: *looks to Albion* I beg your pardon? Are you nuts?

Ren: It's suicide Albion. *panting and looks to him* If we teams can't barely hold on for 15 minutes, how long can you last?

Weiss looks to Albion for a moment, for years she trusted her butler despite how weird, chaotic and some psychotic vibes on him. She takes a deep breathe before she walks to Albion with stern look.

Weiss: For years, I have known you deeply. Despite your... odd ways, I have faith in you. So can I trust you on holding them out while coming back alive?