𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ... breaches

Začít od začátku

   The turtle in the red mask continued to yell until the fan had come to a stop with the wall in front. Fay paused, looking towards the hallway that opened up and frowned from the sight of guards. Anger began to bubble in her veins and her eyes glowed like fire and she felt the palm of her hands heat up.

   As Raph charged in, taking care of some of the soldiers, Fay's hands were set a flame and controlled her fire balls, burning the soldiers to the ground. She heard their groans and yells from the pain of being burnt but Fay kept going until they had all dropped to the ground with Raph's help.

   The auburn-haired girl froze for a minute before she heard cracks coming from up. Her head whipped up and she slightly watched as the rock solid roof began to collapse in on itself. She yelled, running for Raph as she leaned up, a force field being created around Raph and her.

   As all the rocks began to fall on the force field, Fay felt herself getting weaker and weaker, not being able to hold the heavyweight. As Raph pulled his arms away from his head to shield himself from the rocks, he saw the force field begin to flicker above them.

   Looking at Fay, he noticed how her nose began to bleed from one of the nostrils and her eyes were daring to close on her. The turtle wasted no time in swooping her under his hold and let the debris fall onto his shell and he protected the teenage girl with his body.

 The turtle wasted no time in swooping her under his hold and let the debris fall onto his shell and he protected the teenage girl with his body

Some time had passed—the two didn't know—and after regaining his strength, Raph pulled all the debris from the ceiling off of him. He gently let go of Fay and let the girl stand, wobbling onto her feet. She paused for a moment, placing her hands onto her knees as her head began to feel lightheaded.

Raph placed a rough hand on her shoulder and asked, "you okay?" Fay nodded, mostly shrugging the turtle off. Raph briefly caught sight of the scratches that painted Fay's face, mostly the one on her forehead that was deeper than the others, "yeah ... yeah, I'm good. Except for my whole body aching, I should be good."

Fay slightly snickered at her own comment, having to add humour and sarcasm at a horrid time like this. Raph glanced around, gesturing for the young girl to follow, "come on. We gotta find everyone."

Fay nodded, gesturing her hand out and smirked, "lead the way," Raph shook her off, going first and, essentially, leading the way like she said. Fay walked, holding a grip onto her aching elbow with a grimace as she followed her mutant.

Running into the dojo, right behind Raph's tail, a sudden frown made its way on her face when Raph stopped and panted. Suddenly, he took off running towards where April was crouched and Fay gasped at the sight. She tore her arm away from gripping her shoulder and held her hand out as some of the rocks began to float mid air, making it easier for Raph to push all the rocks off of Splinter's wounded form.

"Let's get him to the needle room," Raph said to April, turning around with Splinter in his grasp over to the needle room. As Raph gently sped walked by Fay, her eyes clouded with tears which April took notice of. The teenage girl despised seeing someone she loved in that kind of condition.

April placed a calming hand on the girl's shoulder causing her to face the woman. Fay shrugged the grip off her shoulder, wiping away the tears lingering in her eyes and quickly followed after Raph with a stunned April to go after.

As the three made it to the room, Raph gently placed Splinter down onto the abandoned table in the middle of the room whilst Fay rushed for the first aid kit on the shelves by the left. As Fay rushed to the side of Splinter, opening the kit, she met eyes with Splinter as he breathlessly panted, "Splinter."

"Fay?" He turned his face to the turtle with the red mask and called out, "Raphael?" The Taylor girl nodded as Raph spoke, "I'm here."

"You must save your brothers. Stop Shredder," Hearing how weak Splinter's voice was unusual for Fay. Raph whispered out for him, "sensai," Alarms cut them off, clearing through the lab. April ran towards the monitors that beeped and were keyed to the alarms, "it's some kind of a tracker."

Fay's head raised, "Donnie. It's Donatello," The girl claimed as she heard Splinter call out for them again, her head ducking down, "go, Raphael. Fay."

The two glanced at each other and Fay gazed back down to Splinter. Her master. Raph continued to peer at Fay, placing a hand on her shoulder which caught her attention, "let's go save our brothers."