𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ... breaches

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

chapter v: breaches

chapter v:
breaches

      "OH, NO! OH, NO! WE GOT TWO BREACHES. FAN ROOM, WEAPONS WALL!" DONNIE YELLED, WARNING THE OTHERS. Leo glanced at his brother, sending out orders, "Mikey, flank right! Donnie, on me! We gotta go! Go, go!"

   As Leo and Donnie were about to charge, Fay heard the worried call of Splinter before an explosion had set off, "no, get back!" Leo and Donnie were sent flying back from the impact of the explosion whilst Fay and April crouched down. Fay's eyes glowed a certain gold tint which April briefly missed as a force field enveloped the two, shielding them from the impact and smoke.

   April frowned at the unexpected action and gazed over at Fay. Her mouth dropped agape, and her eyes had gone wide when she saw the glow coming from Fay. The auburn-haired hair caught sight of Leo and Donnie, turned with their backs facing the soldiers that invaded—seeming to be a part of the Foot Clan—as they were being shot with tranq darts.

   Fay's eyes wandered around, trying to catch sight of the others but failed to do so as the thick smoke blinded her vision. As the smoke began to fade out more, Fay's jaw clenched at the sight of the Foot Clan armed with loaded guns coming towards the two.

   Cautiously, Fay stood up, gesturing for April to stay down. As Fay heard the shots being fired, her eyes again glowed like natural gold and she held her arm up. The darts that were shot toward them were floating, mid-air, as Fay concentrated. The Foot Clan seemed to be stunned with the action which left enough time for Raph to knock them down.

   Fay sent a nod towards Raph when he took a secured hold of Fay's upper arm, "stay hidden and don't come out until we handle this," Fay's mouth dropped agape and before she could complain, Raph went back to the battle.

   The teenager groaned to herself, having an inner battle on what to do. Sparing a final glance towards April, she ran towards the turtles. Fay could hear Donnie call out as they sent blows towards the soldiers that came close to them, "we got a breach in the fan room!"

   Leo sent an elbow towards one of the soldiers, "Raph, get to the fan room!" He called which Raph stubbornly replied with, "why are you always telling me what to do?" As Raph finished, he sent a straight punch toward one of the ninjas that came running behind Leo, causing the turtle in blue to duck, "just go!"

   Fay nodded, "I'll come with you. I'm not gonna run or hide," Raph hesitated and so did Leo until the leader sent a nod, calling out for Mikey, "Mikey, you gotta get April out of here, now!"

   Fay stayed closely behind Raph as they ran their way to the fan room. As the Foot Clan were surrounding the place, Raph bolted for one of the fans and pushed it in whilst on the other side, darts were being shot. Fay's eyes glowed as the dart guns were being blown out of the soldiers hands, distracting them from Raph sending one of the fan's forward—knocking them all down.